Super Darling!

code01: And so the flower blooms,
behold the beauty of nature!
Read 19.7mb
code02: ?説?臨??空気?桜?噂?彼ら
code03: 月下美人?眠ら????
code04: ????逃走中?学園狂騒曲
Volume 1

Title: Super Darling!
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: Editing ch. 2

Summary:
It’s not that she tries to keep to herself, exactly: It’s just that everyone seems to look right through her! So Sakuya Tohno says she’s just like air: ever present, but never seen. All she wants is a friend, but building relationships isn’t exactly easy for someone who is, for all intents and purposes, invisible. But then she hears a legend about the “Millennium Cherry Tree” and how, if one makes a wish beneath its perpetually-blossoming boughs, it’s almost certain to come true. So in a moment of desperation, she races to the tree, only to find four very attractive boys waiting for her… And at that moment, beneath the cherry blossoms of the ever-blooming Millennium Cherry Tree, something incredible happens!

47 thoughts on “Super Darling!

1. Tiffy says:

Waaah! Another Shouoto Aya series!? I didn’t knew that she had a new one!
    Very excited about this one and happy that you guys are bringing it as well!
    Thanks lots!! <3<3<3

2. noctemleya says:

Oh you Shouoto groupies! XD
    Seriously, whatever you pick up, i’ll read it. Your stuff is always entertaining and the high quality scanlations are always worth a read.
    Thanks and keep up the good job!

3. Zippyzippy says:

Yesssss! A new Shouoto Aya harem manga! I’m so thankful you picked it! I thought you were leaving the shoujo sector xD

We can’t help it. We are slaves to Shouoto. XD

We can’t help it. We are slaves to Shouoto. XD

A++ WOULD QUOTE FOR TRUTH AGAIN

So excited that you guys are picking this up! I love Shouoto almost as much as I love your love for Shouoto!

!!! =D <3 <3 <3

6. Cantstopcrazy says:

O.O yayz! and i was wondering what to do witht he time i will soon have! now i have a new Harem to fall for! thanks

7. morimori says:

how many chapter in this manga? i can’t wait to read! keep working! and~ i also want to be a typesetter, but can you give me the tutorial? i’m still a beginner >.< is it okay?

8. Zippyzippy says:

It just came out so there is only one chapter so far. And we have tutorials and tests on the forums. ^.^ Check em out if ya want.

9. Yuyeon says:

So glad you guys picked thie up! :D
    It looks a lot fluffier and cuter than Shouoto’s usual series, I’m looking forward to it!

10. Sandy says:

OMG. I JUST SAW THIS ON MAL AND I WAS LIKE ‘K:DLSJILFHJWEO:UITHWEUIOTH”. And when I saw the source came from you guys, I was relieved. Because this is all HQ and dependable!!

(?????) YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, BABY.

12. PaintingReality says:

(?????) YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, BABY.

loled at Reb-sama’s comment XD