Junketsu + Kareshi

Moonphase 10 – Night Dress
Moonphase 11 – Étude for the Soiree
Moonphase 12 – Baptisma of Blood
Moonphase 13 – The 13th Angel
Magazine Edition
Moonphase 14 – Nicaea -Duel- (Volume ver)
Moonphase 15 – A Kiss for the Poison Princess
Moonphase 16 – Phantom of the Pit
Moonphase 17 – Immoral
Volume 4

Title:Junketsu+Kareshi (Pureblood+Boyfriend)
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)
Licensed by YenPress! Buy on Amazon || Buy at Barnes and Noble

Summary:
Kana Takachiho, despite her disadvantages, is a pretty nice girl. She’s friendly, outgoing, and used to be good at sports until she was injured in a freak accident, losing the scholarship keeping her in school, and earning her the disdain of her fellow classmates. Oh, and her childhood friend and (self-proclaimed) boyfriend, Aki, just so happens to be a vampire who turned her into his slave after drinking her blood on their first date. But Aki’s not just any vampire; he’s a Pureblood, and he’s participating in a game to find the seven “Stigmas” in order to wake his twin brother and Kana’s other childhood friend, Eriya, from his mysterious slumber…

179 thoughts on “Junketsu + Kareshi

I’m a little confused. Why is there a spot for chapter 14 twice? So which volume does chapter 14 belong to?

Also, although it has been a while since you last posted new chapters, I just wanted to say thank you for what you have already done and are still working on with this manga. This manga has become one of my very favorites and I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Keep up the good work, and thanks again!

14 is actually in volume 4, but we wanted to keep the magazine and volume releases separate. I didn’t think there was going to be much of a quality difference between the two since Aria is a pretty HQ magazine, but it turns out it’s pretty shocking!

2. ghost says:

Anyway, are donations anonymous? If so, I might consider donating but I don’t like to distribute my information around the net too much.
    Actually, I would also be willing to buy the next volume and have it shipped to you (though it would probably be quite long in transit then).

Btw. is the translation done for chapter 14 – well 14 actually already got translated once already :) – /15 (meaning both are in editing/QC)?

It still has to be typeset and edited, so really, only the translation is complete.

And paypal donations are as anonymous as the information that Paypal collects. Nothing is published.

4. Mimi-Chan says:

Just curious /please dont shoot me/ but have you guys considered possibly jointing with another group for help on Pureblood since you’re in a tight spot editor wise? Some groups out there have pretty good release quality like Evil Flowers, Fallen Syndicate, Shoujo Crusade, and Midnight Scans *cough* unlike Aqua Scans *cough* and I’m sure it’d help lessen the strain on your staff so you can focus on other projects too.

Keep up the good work!

5. Cappy says:

OMG! OMG! OHMAIGOSH!!
    Just seen that there’s a new chapter (er, actually two) added. My constantly checking for updates every week for the past year has paid off! ^^

Thank you so much for the newest chapters! I am really looking forward to the next chapters in Pureblood+Boyfriend. <3

6. hanadreams says:

Many thanks for the hard work! Kudos for selecting this as a project, to whomever made the choice.

I’ll be looking forward to your releases whenever y’all get the time to work on them. I (selfishly) hope your daily lives go smoothly so you’ll have the time to work on this project.

7. Jawz says:

Thank you so much for continuing this project!! Alot of people complained that it was too light, but I love it and it seems to be getting more involved!

8. Karin says:

I have a small question, and don’t take this the wrong way, please. The release scheduled for Junketsu has been rather… crazy. There was almost a full year before two chapters were finally released, and its been almost four months since those two. Volume six will also be out tomorrow in Japan. Why not consider jointing with another group, if even temporarily, to help get some of the chapters out? I understand that you all have lives, I do too, but releases for this have been a little too irregular >__<"

9. Michi says:

Looks like that got ignored >.>

10. IcedPeachTea says:

Not to be rude or anything (though I don’t mind if I come off that way), but some of you are ridiculous. TP puts a lot of effort into everything they do, and then you come here to complain about the lack of releases? Honestly, it takes a lot of hard work and time to translate and prep scanlations, and they’re doing it for you expecting nothing in return, and yet you complain? I don’t blame them at all if they don’t want to release from this series if they get hate mail like this all of the time. Besides, A LOT of different groups are having trouble with the amount of people they have, and a lot of them are busy with school and other things in their daily lives, just like the readers of the titles that they scan. Is it really so much to ask that people be patient and understanding? If you want faster releases, you can learn to help a group with their releases. If you think that “you can’t”, then learn to be patient.

Sorry for the rant. :I