Twelve O’Clock Bell Rings

_______________________

Title: Twelve O’Clock Bell Rings(12時???鳴る)
Author: Seishi Kishimoto (666 Satan, Blazer Drive)
Genre: A clash of shounen and shoujo with a dash of horror
Pages: 24
Size: 7.0mb
Summary: In this story, we’re treated to a twisted, gothic-horror remix of the classic Cinderella story, where we find, in the end, that nothing comes free, and if it sounds too good to be true, well, there’s usually a catch. (You’ve never seen Cinderella like this!)

Featured in Aria magazine (volume 6, 2011), as part of a series of one-shots where shounen manga authors draw their takes on the shoujo genre.

Date Complete: 5/22/11
DOWNLOAD

22 thoughts on “Twelve O’Clock Bell Rings

1. darkdoll25 says:

I’m pretty sure they don’t upload one shots at mangareader…dunno about that though. Anyways, I hope they appreciate it :P

Maybe so for mangareader, but there are many, many other online-reading sites that do indeed host one-shots.

3. Natsuki says:

Thanks for the upload ^^ A refreshing spin on Cinderella. Now I can rest peacefully; I’ll never be envious of her again!

4. Owliee says:

WHOAH. I didn’t expect thatt. DX
    LOL. That was an interesting read…
    Although I prefer happy endings, this was still awesome. :D

5. fish says:

Thank you so much for scanlating this! The project in Aria magazine as a whole sounds really really intriguing *w*

6. Celsia Yew says:

Ahahahaha I didn’t see that one coming XD I think they should work on the other fairytales while theyre at it ;) Ah but that’ll never happen oh well. ^_^