Super Darling!

code01: And so the flower blooms,
behold the beauty of nature!
Read 19.7mb
code02: ?説?臨??空気?桜?噂?彼ら
code03: 月下美人?眠ら????
code04: ????逃走中?学園狂騒曲
Volume 1

Title: Super Darling!
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: Editing ch. 2

Summary:
It’s not that she tries to keep to herself, exactly: It’s just that everyone seems to look right through her! So Sakuya Tohno says she’s just like air: ever present, but never seen. All she wants is a friend, but building relationships isn’t exactly easy for someone who is, for all intents and purposes, invisible. But then she hears a legend about the “Millennium Cherry Tree” and how, if one makes a wish beneath its perpetually-blossoming boughs, it’s almost certain to come true. So in a moment of desperation, she races to the tree, only to find four very attractive boys waiting for her… And at that moment, beneath the cherry blossoms of the ever-blooming Millennium Cherry Tree, something incredible happens!

47 thoughts on “Super Darling!

1. Misaki says:

You guys are doing this one too!!!! YES!!! I’m so happy! thank you thank you thank you!!! You guys are AWESOME/AMAZING!!!!

when will u guys scan this manga !!!!! i can’t wait for it !!!!!!

I can tell by your exclamation points!!!!! That you’re really excited!!!!! And that’s awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I still can’t tell you when it’ll be finished. ?(*?`)?

3. Misaki says:

when will u guys scan this manga !!!!! i can’t wait for it !!!!!!

But I still can’t tell you when it’ll be finished. ?(*?`)?

I could wait awhile for when you finish scanlating it. The fact that you doing this is series is enough for me!!!!

4. mon says:

when will u guys scan this manga !!!!! i can’t wait for it !!!!!!

But I still can’t tell you when it’ll be finished. ?(*?`)?

Can I just say… your comment make me laugh. (*???)??)) Thanks for the release btw.

Where can I buy this manga?

It’s currently running in Nakayoshi magazine, so if you buy the magazine, you can see new issues there!

As for the compiled volume release, there isn’t one out yet, and there hasn’t been a release date announced yet either, though Shouoto’s said that it’ll be sometime this summer.

6. crimrose13 says:

I like to think of Shiki as Mutsuki if he werer human, therefore, I love him and his crazy scientific antics ?

7. Ati says:

Gasp!! Oh noo, not dating four gorgeous boys AT ONCE!! Whatever shall she do?!?
    lol, that would be really interesting if she fell for a boy outside the four.

Anyway, this series looks super cute and full of shouto aya bishounen goodness!! XD I can’t wait, thanks guys!!!

I envy Sakuya… ;–;

Don’t envy poor Sakuya! No one can see her! ;_; Having four guys around you is no substitute for… FRIENDSHIP ♥

9. Neptune says:

I envy Sakuya… ;–;

No, I meant I envy her because she has to go out with such hawt guys! *Shot*

10. Gwinna says:

Why are Shouoto’s protaganists so incredibly moe? Sakuya is SO CUTE. I don’t know if if I’m supposed to be looking at the girl or the guys sometimes.

11. blahblah0625 says:

That’s true.
    The girl is so freaking cute.
    That’s the only time I can call a girl that -cause I’m a girl lol-

12. manreg says:

Guys I love you for all your work and for introducing Shouoto Aya`s works for me. Despite being a guy I`m suddenly into awesome done shoujo manga like hers – that`s second time in my life after Yuu Watase.

We love you too, bro! (Oh my gawwwwd, I can actually say that without being politically incorrect!) There’s nothing we love more than converting our XY counterparts to the dark side.