S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

Stray Love Hearts Volume 1

Room #18 Read 13.4mb
Room #19 Read 15.6mb
The Last Room [END] Read 17.1mb

Download Volume 5 67.6mb
Volume 5

Title:SLH – Stray Love Hearts
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: THE END!

Summary:
“I will take your heart…”
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all like she expected… For starters, they’re all guys! There, Hiyoki soon discovers that she has the ability to look inside her dorm-mates’ dreams, which may be the key to uncovering the identity of the thief who stole her heart…. But perhaps her biggest challenge is that most of the guys won’t let Hiyoki into their rooms, much less their hearts!

From Aya Shouoto, author of Barajou no Kiss, comes the tale of a girl, the black hole in her chest where her heart used to be, and the six guys she must sleep with in order to get it back!

364 thoughts on “S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

1. Nessy Elle says:

I think I’m actually gonna miss the weird wonderful and whimsical tales of the SLH crew. The trio of barajou, birdcage and slh is broken now until they’re all finished, ahhhh guess pureblood boyfriend came at the right time tbh.

2. Nessy Elle says:

Thank you guys, may your work continue to be magnificent <3 <3 and fast releases were fast, I bow at your skills.

3. Rien says:

Thanks for this project! :) it really made my day! thanks for the fast releases of the final chapters!! i really really appreciate it! you guys are so AWESOME!!XD

4. Sayonara7 says:

Thanks soooo much for SLH!!! It was such a fun, cute read and Im soo happy you guys did it!!! May you continue with your awesome, fast and Great work :)

5. tea says:

Thank you so much for the last release! I’m glad this project is over :) I can’t wait for the new projects! :D <3 you guys and good luck with everything else ^^

6. Sadic_Soul says:

SLH it’s finally ended…(I will really miss it because it’s one on my fav manga). But tnx you guys for all the work that you’ve done. Great job

7. Nyx says:

One of my all time favourite mangas has finally ended.. Kudos to all the dedicated staff of TP for putting in their time, effort, heart, soul and blood [perhaps.. hehehe] to this wonderful manga. A job well done!!

8. Tacha says:

Thnx for releasing them till the end! I really enjoyed SLH,, somehow I feel there should have been more to the ending, but it’s still good so Teehee xP This mangaka is very good, and I’ll continue reading her manga’s ^^

9. poruchan says:

I just read the last chapter… I loved it! :’> It was sweet and I think it was a good ending despite what most people are saying, IMO. :D

10. Melzinha Ribeiro says:

No acredito que acabou… I loved S.L.H!
    I Wanna much chapters!
    Cried!
    Ainda bem que Cain e Hiyoki ficaram juntos!

11. ChoumesukeSachikoD.Gray-Man says:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

You are all very awesome, thank you so much!!!

12. Render9 says:

Thank you all for your hard work! Being able to read this manga has been a wonderful experience even having a little chest pain of my own when I reacted with the characters’!