S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

Stray Love Hearts Volume 1

Room #18 Read 13.4mb
Room #19 Read 15.6mb
The Last Room [END] Read 17.1mb

Download Volume 5 67.6mb
Volume 5

Title:SLH – Stray Love Hearts
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: THE END!

Summary:
“I will take your heart…”
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all like she expected… For starters, they’re all guys! There, Hiyoki soon discovers that she has the ability to look inside her dorm-mates’ dreams, which may be the key to uncovering the identity of the thief who stole her heart…. But perhaps her biggest challenge is that most of the guys won’t let Hiyoki into their rooms, much less their hearts!

From Aya Shouoto, author of Barajou no Kiss, comes the tale of a girl, the black hole in her chest where her heart used to be, and the six guys she must sleep with in order to get it back!

364 thoughts on “S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

1. Nyx says:

Aarrrgghhhh.. another cliffhanger.. Thanks for the release, appreciate it!! im so looking forward to the final chapter.

2. Mystere says:

Your status on chapter made me lol. No seriously, I about died laughing… I must be going crazy. Anyways, thank you for the releases, I’m looking forward to the next ones. (:

3. noemi says:

Wow… these awesome… I just can’t wait for the next chapter… Thank you so much guyz… I really love your group.. I wish you all best. More power and keep up the good work! heheh!
    Thank you so much!

4. Redah says:

sorry for volume 5 isnt there one more chap? why does it say end?

Because that is the last chapter…?

ohh lols but it hasnt come out right? i though like you meant 19 was the last one my badd :)

Loving the status
    You guys must be excited for it to finally end :P

It’s been a looooong two years, lawl.

Oh, hey! We released the first chapter July 10th of 2009. Feels a lot longer sometimes… And just like yesterday at others.

WHOA. Maybe I should save all this reminiscing for the release, lawl.

6. Apple says:

love the manga and i cant wait to read the next pages and thank you for your hard work you guy’s are very appreciated

Turtle Paradise is # 1 in my book XD!!