S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

Stray Love Hearts Volume 1

Room #18 Read 13.4mb
Room #19 Read 15.6mb
The Last Room [END] Read 17.1mb

Download Volume 5 67.6mb
Volume 5

Title:SLH – Stray Love Hearts
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: THE END!

Summary:
“I will take your heart…”
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all like she expected… For starters, they’re all guys! There, Hiyoki soon discovers that she has the ability to look inside her dorm-mates’ dreams, which may be the key to uncovering the identity of the thief who stole her heart…. But perhaps her biggest challenge is that most of the guys won’t let Hiyoki into their rooms, much less their hearts!

From Aya Shouoto, author of Barajou no Kiss, comes the tale of a girl, the black hole in her chest where her heart used to be, and the six guys she must sleep with in order to get it back!

364 thoughts on “S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

1. Zippy says:

Laughing my ass off so hard here. Dude, it hasn’t been a year since an update, it’s been a little over a month. I swear, I’ve never seen a series with worse trolls and leaches then SLH. Are they only people who read this series 7 or something? (sane fans excluded) Oh well, more motivation for staff to work on other series I guess.

Haw haw, couldn’t agree with you more, bb. Oh well, at least it’s fun having some activity on the page while it lasts. It’ll be over soon enough anywho, for better or worse.

What does ‘QCing’ mean?

QC is short for “Quality check.” That means the chapter’s been edited, cleaned, translated, and typeset, so now the proof-readers are going over it to make sure the translation flows well, there aren’t any errors in the script, and the pages stand up to average Turtle quality. Basically, it’s the last step before the new chapters are put up for release. Generally a chapter will stay in QC queue between a week to two weeks before it’s released.

3. Kaori says:

>_> Uh… Just to make something clear, the Kaori that posted without an avatar is not me, that’s a completely different Kaori.

Yo what’s up other Kaori!

XD I was super confused when I read this, I was thinking, ‘was I drinking again and typed up comments without me remembering? DX holy eff i must have been sh**faced!!!’
    <_< So uh… yeh… I'M NOT DRUNK THIS TIME, :D woot!

4. CeCe S. says:

No, I mean the chapter came out. Also, thank you because you just proved my point when you said the short attention span. Hahahahaha, such an unintelligent fool. Where’s the popcorn when you need some?

5. Tia says:

Its gonna come to an end……i’m gonna miss it…
    T-T
    well i’m excited too.The end the end!
    Oh! and I can’t wait for Barajou to continue.I like Barajou better than S.L.H(but that doesn’t mean i hate it!its just my second best!^-^.)
    Just my opinion tough.
    I’m open to your thoughts.So tell me which manga do you like best-Barajou,Birdcage or S.L.H ?

6. Kaori says:

If you’re going to insult the people that work their asses off to bring you your manga, then I suggest you find another source to read them. I don’t take kindly to people like you who insult my friends that I KNOW pull a lot of time and effort to bring these scans for the fans. It’s a lot of hard work. Check the forums, read the threads. IT’S NOT EASY.

At least show some shame in what you’re saying. Common courtesy is NOT rocket science. Be mature enough to take the hint and back off. Breathe. There are a crap ton of mangas out there, read those while you wait for it to be released. You’ll live.

Cheerio.

7. Atianatay says:

As Monty Python once sang, “always look on the bright side of life!” So adding to the brighter side of the SLH fandom scale, I would like to say thank you for the time,effort,quality, fun, and translator notes you guys put into your work! :P The quality that you guys have is absolutely fantastic and it’s such a joy as a reader when you can clearly read the text without whipping out the magnifying glass!!! Thank you for everything!

8. Celsia Yew says:

Why does this “Cece S” person have time and patience to come back and insult hard workers? It’s really annoying, I wish this “Cece s” person would do something better with their time like go get a Life or a Job, or maybe even try translating, editing, and all of the other hard work for one ENTIRE MANGA in 1 day. I’d really like to see that from a person who argues with hard working people. Prove that youre better then them, if you can’t then don’t insult them, its rude and unacceptable, since your not better and an ignorant fool please leave ^_^
    (I hope this post doesnt get deleted as well, I’m just trying to help =3=)

9. Nyx says:

A Huge Thank You to all TP staff who have dedicated their time and continuous effort to release another chapter of this highly addicting manga.

10. Charm says:

Thank you for this!! i can’t keep myself from being intrigued by the story. I really am looking froward to the next chapters.. :D