S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

Stray Love Hearts Volume 1

Room #18 Read 13.4mb
Room #19 Read 15.6mb
The Last Room [END] Read 17.1mb

Download Volume 5 67.6mb
Volume 5

Title:SLH – Stray Love Hearts
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: THE END!

Summary:
“I will take your heart…”
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all like she expected… For starters, they’re all guys! There, Hiyoki soon discovers that she has the ability to look inside her dorm-mates’ dreams, which may be the key to uncovering the identity of the thief who stole her heart…. But perhaps her biggest challenge is that most of the guys won’t let Hiyoki into their rooms, much less their hearts!

From Aya Shouoto, author of Barajou no Kiss, comes the tale of a girl, the black hole in her chest where her heart used to be, and the six guys she must sleep with in order to get it back!

364 thoughts on “S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

1. Celsia Yew says:

there is only 5 volumes?! O.o

After all that i’ve read from the author of barajou no kiss and slh, I’m starting to think that this person doesnt know how to write stories successfuly and should stick to drawing.

there is only 5 volumes?! O.o

Okay, now I’m going to cry D=

there is only 5 volumes?! O.o

Can’t believe how hard I’m rollin’ my eyes right now. Look, everyone! THERE’S A PRO CRITIC IN THE PEANUT GALLERY.

4. Cielo says:

I really like the art and S.L.H. is my favorite manga which makes it sad there are only so many vols. Oh well i also like sleep residents as well who writes them again?

5. Tia says:

Its awesome! but its too obvious! the ending i mean? T-T
    I still like it tough!
    Don’t you guys think so too? Plz reply.
    Don’t you think she would be better off with ren or Kuga or someone like that?
    You guyz r awesome!
    arigato gozaimasu ^-^

Its awesome! but its too obvious! the ending i mean? T-T
    I still like it tough!
    Don’t you guys think so too? Plz reply.
    Don’t you think she would be better off with ren or Kuga or someone like that?
    You guyz r awesome!
    arigato gozaimasu ^-^

I’ll hold off on my opinions of the ending until we finish… Don’t want to accidentally spoil it for the people who are waiting for scanlations. And please leave specific comments like that under a spoiler tag, please =P

7. Tia says:

oh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to.
    Please forgive me.
    It was just that i wanted your opinion,so sorry.
    I wont make that mistake ever again.

and thanks again. ^-^

PLEASE HURRY UP, I MUST READ VOLUME 5 D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, what was going through your head when you made this comment? Did the clearly underdeveloped logic sector of your brain honestly think that by saying, “PLEASE HURRY UP I MUST READ VOLUME 5 [et al]”, you would, in some bizarre twist of conventional wisdom, at all affect our release speed? Did you think, and I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt here even though you clearly don’t deserve it, that we’d forgotten this, our most loathed until this point project, and needed a friendly kick in the ass? Or did CeCe S.’s Mommy and Daddy let CeCe S. on the computer unsupervised where she could read all the filthy, brainless shoujo her tiny little brain could digest in one day, and the prospect of having something other than immediate gratification was simply too much for her lonely little mind to comprehend, and so CeCe S. decided to take matters into her own hands?

Here’s the tl;dr version: Go outside and read a book. Of all the people we’re translating, scanning, editing, and taking the time out of our social lives, our work lives, and our school lives to bring this to an audience that can enjoy it in a different language without any chance of remuneration, you are not one of them, CeCe S. We may release a chapter, but it most certainly will not be for you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for reading, and now, I’d like to kindly to ask you and the rest of your impatient friends to fuck off.

9. Kaori says:

Wow. Kudos ^ haha. At the risk of being a total kiss ass, it is a lot of work and I do understand it’s hard to work on something you don’t particularly like, along with trying to have a social life. I do look forward to reading the conclusion of this series, whenever it may be read!

You, on the other, hand, are the kind of people we do do it for. =D You’s good people.

11. CeCe S. says:

Funny, lol it’s been a year since it came out :/. Seems we are missing some people in the intelligent area. Also, wow you are one self-conceited bitch. Hahahahahahaha, your so called “intellect” is making me laugh. I do understand that everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege. Though, you must work hard making these mangas with what little intelligence you guys have. If I could be one person for a day, it sure as hell wouldn’t be you. So keep on thinking you are “awesome” for sticking up for this, good for you. Give yourself a good pat on the back with a smirk, seeing that no one cares about any crap you do. Also, your little “You Go Girl!” lecture, why should I care about it again? Oh, that’s right! I shouldn’t. So go on, I am waiting for your little comeback! You are probably a bit annoyed at me, but you will say you are laughing at me, which deep down you are not. You don’t like me and am mad that I am even saying something back. Like I said, go on and give me a comeback. Though, I rather you didn’t because I have better things to do this to listen to you.

12. Kaori says:

Honey, what are you 5? Reading here is a PRIVILEDGE. If you can’t be mature and just read when they update, don’t be, not only annoying, but stupid. Intelligence? My my my, you are one to talk. Do you not see the bold ALL CAPS right above this nifty comment box that clear tells you not to pester about updates? You need to learn how to read idiot and obviously you need some serious work on your manners. Go ahead and be an ungrateful, no-class, idiotic bitch and try to start a fight with people who do all the work putting this manga here for ingrates like you. Try finding volume 5 anywhere else on the net already translated and edited. Step off.

13. Kaori says:

I’m not an ingrate am I?? :(

No, not in my personal opinion dear. I don’t hold grudge to you over your opinion of the series, even if i do disagree with it. Example of said ingrates is above by a couple comments. ^

14. Marionette says:

Wow thats gotta be annoying.
    If your not helping with the work then Stfu.
    I mean everybody would love to just have the whole series translated in one day, but who the the hell has the time to sit and try to please someone else?
    Thanks for taking time out of your life so I have something decent to read when Im bored. ;)
    As to the rest of the ungrateful Trolls, spend less time gasming about “Omg hurry up” and do something productive with whatever “Life” you have till then.