S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

Stray Love Hearts Volume 1

Room #18 Read 13.4mb
Room #19 Read 15.6mb
The Last Room [END] Read 17.1mb

Download Volume 5 67.6mb
Volume 5

Title:SLH – Stray Love Hearts
Author: Shouoto Aya (?音?や)

Status: THE END!

Summary:
“I will take your heart…”
On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, Kozue Hiyoki is visited in her dreams by a man who steals her heart- literally! Determined to find him and retrieve her stolen heart, Hiyoki, with the color of the man’s hair and the tattoo on his chest as her only leads, enrolls in the S-Hall dormitories of St. Nazareth Academy, but quickly realizes that its residents are not at all like she expected… For starters, they’re all guys! There, Hiyoki soon discovers that she has the ability to look inside her dorm-mates’ dreams, which may be the key to uncovering the identity of the thief who stole her heart…. But perhaps her biggest challenge is that most of the guys won’t let Hiyoki into their rooms, much less their hearts!

From Aya Shouoto, author of Barajou no Kiss, comes the tale of a girl, the black hole in her chest where her heart used to be, and the six guys she must sleep with in order to get it back!

364 thoughts on “S.L.H. – Stray Love Hearts!

1. Luv it says:

I read the next chapter as soon as it came out and im still lovin the series u guys r awesome :D cant wait for the next chapter, plz hurry i really want to read it

2. kousakaxmaka says:

i just wanted to say thanks, it’s difficult release chapters…
    actually i’m spanish and i read manga in english… the translations are better.
    oh, well , keep doing the good work !

you’re awesome , really :3

3. Tia says:

Thankyou for the release!
    Keep doing the good work,well I guess *I* don’t need to tell you guyz,U always do!! ^-^
    and I *Love* you guyz for it!!
    I’m really greatful to you guyz!
    (too excited)
    Thanks again for working hard on SLH(even tough the story is going downhill-{seriously pissed off}) and also Barajou and Birdcage!
    Love you guyz!
    Take good care of yourselves and dont overwork yourself!
    We don’t want our favourite people to get sick now,do we?! ^-^
    All the best!
    Tia
    P.S-remember people all over the world read these stories you guyz scanlate-I’m an Indian!and there are many more people who love you guyz be it indian or spanish!So I want you guyz to know that we all are supportin you!^-^

4. noemi says:

WOW! Thank you so much… You will always keep my day complete for every chapter you release. Keep up the good work and more power to you all. Hehehe!

5. Hiyo-Chan says:

Holy Moly, thanks so much for the newest chapters, i got on for the first time ina bout 2 mounths yesterday and saw this it made my day so much better.

6. Sadic_Soul says:

Tnx a lot for posting volume 4. I really love this manga. Tnx, tnx ,tnx …and I know that I have to wait a little bit more for volume 5, but it’s ok:x..Tnx for puting so much work in traslating all the ch.

7. noemi says:

Thanks guys for these new release. You guyz are always the best…

Keep up the good work and we will always support you.

Thank you so much!

8. Kaori says:

Ohhh. I stumbled upon this series whilst waiting for the next release of Barajou no Kiss. I love it. I can’t wait to read more xD I really love that the story line is so original and always surprising!