Slayers – The Hourglass of Falces

Title:Slayers – The Hourglass of Falces
Author: Asahi (旭), Kanzaka Hajime (神? 一)
Status: Complete
Summary:
After being shipwrecked on a remote southern island, Lina and Co. protect its townspeople from an attack by pirates…. But the island holds a deep, dark secret – and powerful magical forces are at work trying desperately to hide its past. The fate of the world once again rests in the hands of the over-bearing Lina Inverse… For better or worse!
Join Lina, Gourry Gabriev, Zelgadiss Greywords, Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun, and introducing Luke and Millena on a brand new adventure!

Recommended reading order*:
Super Explosive Demon Story >> Slayers Light Magic >> Slayers Revolution >> Slayers Evolution-R >> Knight of Aqualord >> Hourglass of Falces
*Series can technically be read in any order following Super Explosive Demon Story, with the exception of Revolution and Evolution-R which must be read in order.

0 thoughts on “Slayers – The Hourglass of Falces

1. Tom the Mighty says:

This one is a blast. Awesome art, Luke and Milleena, a great story and most important: lots of fan service.
    can’t wait to read it in english!

2. Tom the Mighty says:

could this actually be based on the 8 light novel from slayers?

No, its a standalone story but it does feature Luke and Mileena alongside Amelia and Zel, something that never happened in the light novels or anime.
    (Note: LN 1-8 had Amelia and Zel, 9-15 featured Luke/Mileena as Lina and Gourry’s partners/rivals)

3. Catgirl teh Crazy says:

Novels 1-8 have been translated by Tokyopop. You can get them fairly cheap off Amazon.com.

Off the remaining novels, #9 and one of the short Slayers Special stories have been translated. You can get vol. 9 here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oibhqynyhnm or here: http://rapidshare.com/files/185670034/Slayers_09_-_The_Cursed_Sword_of_Bezeld.zip

You can get the Slayers Special story here (Its very rough, and hrd to read though): http://community.livejournal.com/slayerstransl8d/3190.html#cutid1

4. william1657 says:

Which translator is volume 9? It is very good.

5. Makaan says:

I enjoy that novel version just so want the manga one though T_T sad i can’t find nor have the will to surf in unknown sites

Then I’m guessing you don’t want it all that much…

Ignore me for the time being but understand i’ve had “issues” when it came to wild surfing.

Listen, I’m going to try to be polite about this, even though you decided to come into the chat box just to complain about Tokyopop’s handling. First of all, if it wasn’t for Tokyopop, you never would have read the novels that were out in the first place. The books just weren’t selling, and as a business, they need to sell what’s profitable. Unfortunately, Slayers was not, and you only have the fans who are too cheap to buy the books to complain to.

Second, even if you get rude and your comments and say things like “ignore me for now”, we aren’t here to do the grunt work for you. You see all the stuff we’ve released so far? We’re only doing it because we like Slayers, and the fandom’s gotten shafted in the past. We’re not some internet heroes, here to make everything you want magically appear. So please, enough with the entitlement complex. It isn’t my responsibility to dig up every relevant link on the internet for people who don’t want to do it themselves. And the fact that you’ve had “issues” while searching only indicates a mistake with your methods, and it’s nothing that concerns me. Now please, enjoy the rest of the releases, and have a good day!

8. Makaan says:

Very sorry didn’t mean to rude or rant. I Apologize for being rude I’ll try to reframe from any other post like that. And no not trying to make you into internet “heroes”, but i’ll reframe as i said above from any more rudeness.

9. S.Jester says:

Much thanks to the people who worked hard to put this out. And this title here is especially a favorite simply because Amelia is one of my favorites and she’s done so much justice with all the fan service.

10. AmeliaXZelgadis says:

Omg, I think I might die just reading this chapter! It’s so new and the drawings is just so unique! I’ve never seen anything like it. I thank all the staff for doing this from the bottom of my heart! I just must know when will be the next chapter! :>
    And I’ve been a huge fan of Amelia and even Zelgadis!
    Their my favorite couples.
    Let the power of justice be in you!

11. Stary says:

Thank you guys so much for translating this *heart* I can’t wait for the next chapter to come out. There is a sad shortage of Slayers manga out there, and I really appreciate the translators who work on it.

You do a beautiful job 8D Keep it up ^^