Slayers REVOLUTION

Title:Slayers REVOLUTION
Author: Hyouju Issei (氷樹一世), Kanzaka Hajime (神?一)
Chapters: 6 (complete, continued in Slayers Evolution R)
Summary:
Lina, Gourry, Zelgadis, and Amelia are back in action! After losing the legendary Sword of Light, Lina and Gourry travel through the kingdom of Ruvina Gard while searching for a replacement. Meanwhile, Amelia and Zelgadis escort a man named Waizer Flayon because he has a favor to ask of Lina Inverse – something that she can only do…? Wait, would this have anything to do with the Dragon Slave!? And what is that critter over there holding…? Is that… the Sword of Light!?
Recommended reading order*: Super Explosive Demon Story >> Slayers Light Magic >> Slayers Revolution >> Slayers Evolution-R >> Knight of Aqualord >> Hourglass of Falces
*Series can technically be read in any order following Super Explosive Demon Story, with the exception of Revolution and Evolution-R which must be read in order.

39 thoughts on “Slayers REVOLUTION

1. Choukage says:

I… I can’t believe it, SLAYERS is back?!!! T^T I’m so happy! And the anime start this july?! oh my… and I can’t see it, so sad U__U
    thanks for picking up this new Slayers! so now, it’s revolution!! ^//^

2. Purin-chan says:

Wow. You guys rock my world :). First you picked up DNAngel (my favorite manga from years ago) and now you picked up Slayers (my favorite anime from YEARS ago). I couldn’t ask for more ^_^.

3. strawberryheaven says:

Wow. I’m so excited for the new season and now…I can read what to expect in a few days! Thank you, guys so much! ^^

4. MostImmature says:

Just watched raw, and while looking for the raw of the anime, I found this site.

Great work, as usual. And thanks so much for picking up my favorite work of the lifetime. I appreciate it.

5. Lafine says:

Slayers is BACK!!!! Oh gawd, when was the last time I re-watched the anime. Oh, thank you for scanlating this. I hope the anime get subbed fast

6. Monique says:

I really thank you for taking on this project. When I first heard about a new manga/anime series I flipped, had about a few heart attacks, etc etc. And when I happened upon your scans, I had another heart attack. Thank you SO much for doing this.

7. Ida no says:

Hello there!
    I was wondering, what’s the font used for Gourry’s “Huh? Oh… Gotcha!” speech on the first page of the second chapter)? Could anyone please tell me?
    I’ve been after that font (or a very similar one) for so long T-T

Thanks for the release!

Ida no,
    The font I used for those lines is Berlin Sans FB Demi, but I honestly couldn’t tell you where to download it. ^^ Sorry! But I hope you can find it.

9. Ida no says:

Oh… I checked some Berlin fonts, including some title Berlin Sans FB Demi, but none was like the one I wanted… maybe you could send it to me, pretty please? Sorry for bothering ^^”
    (seriously, this neverending search almost seems a sort of curse)

10. Ali_chan223 says:

sdhjhf! That was serious craziness. They all appeared at once like that ! I’m so excited for today’s episode as well as the upcoming chapter! Thank you so much XD

Ida no,
    Sorry for the late reply. =3 If you were able to find Berlin Sans FB Demi, then I got Gourry’s text by just typing in all caps. That should obtain the look you’re going for. ^^

12. Healmistress says:

I’m sooooo happy! *flows in extacy* :3 Happy…. Slayers! New season…! Ahhhhh! ^^ Happy that you picked up the manga! Yay!