Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku

This series has been licensed for English release by Dark Horse comics. Please support the authors and publishers by purchasing it once it becomes available.

Vol. 1 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 1
Vol. 2 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 2
Vol. 3 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 3
Vol. 4 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 4

Title:Neon Genesis Evangelion Academy: Records of Heaven’s Descent Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku
Author: Min Min (眠民)
Status: Complete
Summary:
Shinji Ikari attends the NERV Foundation Academy and lives a life of relative normality. One night he encounters Rei Ayanami and Kaworu Nagisa fleeing the scene of a violent explosion and is eventually recruited to assist them and Asuka Sohryuu Langely in fighting the Angels, who have taken on human form, in order to retrieve their cores to support the world tree, Yggdrasil. Should the Yggdrasil die, their world would be thrown into a chaotic state where parallel streams of existence collide, eventually bringing about the destruction of all things.

328 thoughts on “Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku

1. Leykis mAn says:

What???????????????????????
    was the previous NGE finish? how did the trith impact happen? I read up to chapter 78 in the manga? please some one explain??????????????????????????????????????????

ps thnaks for the scans

@Leykis mAn

Aside from basic plot and characters, this is a completely different Evangelion – Alternate universe.

(Sadamoto’s original Eva is still ongoing, but is plagued with multiple hiatuses.)

3. Carrie says:

Oh man oh man. I’m a total sucker for all of these alternate universe series. Thank you so much for working on translating this one! I love the art style of of it… :o~ Looks quite promising. I wonder if all the angels are going to take on human forms as “vessels”~

4. Alan says:

oh and could someone make a coloured picture of the angel >.< looks so cool i want for my wall paper. the frame where he has his wings out with the sunnies on looking down on the rei/kaworu/shinji.

5. pengu says:

when i download ch. 3 my computer only shows that the credits are there nothing else then pops up and says the file is corrupt

6. JJ says:

Sweet stuff.
    Asuka is as Asuka as ever =) Can’t wait to see her in action.
    Shinji’s gun looks pretty… dinky in my opinion. They could have at least given him something more… involved, or at least larger. Like a Desert Eagle. >_>
    I have a feeling Asuka is going to use a Prog. Knife… <_<

Thanks for the release. Too bad, short on raws =( It was getting good… Well. Better, since it was already good.

JJ- If you look carefully at the two page spread in the first chapter, it appears that Asuka is holding a whip. A prog knife would have been pretty badass, though =/

8. Miraje says:

This is cool! And I like the drawings^^ Would it be alright for me to translate it in french from your english translation? I’d probaly post it on my blog or a blog made specially for it. Oh and if you need help for something, I’ll be happy to help^^ (I know how to use graphic programs) I’ll wait for your answer^^

9. name says:

I want to thank you for doing manga translations.

I’m curious about this one. People are calling it an AU. What does that mean in this context? I mean, how does it differ from the original NGE? I assume there must be significant changes to the plot, the background, or both.

Comments are closed.