Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku

This series has been licensed for English release by Dark Horse comics. Please support the authors and publishers by purchasing it once it becomes available.

Vol. 1 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 1
Vol. 2 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 2
Vol. 3 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 3
Vol. 4 cover

Available now from Dark Horse!

Volume 4

Title:Neon Genesis Evangelion Academy: Records of Heaven’s Descent Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku
Author: Min Min (眠民)
Status: Complete
Summary:
Shinji Ikari attends the NERV Foundation Academy and lives a life of relative normality. One night he encounters Rei Ayanami and Kaworu Nagisa fleeing the scene of a violent explosion and is eventually recruited to assist them and Asuka Sohryuu Langely in fighting the Angels, who have taken on human form, in order to retrieve their cores to support the world tree, Yggdrasil. Should the Yggdrasil die, their world would be thrown into a chaotic state where parallel streams of existence collide, eventually bringing about the destruction of all things.

328 thoughts on “Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku

1. JJ says:

Sweet. This looks like a promising series. Too bad Asuka only got like… four frames in this chapter =(

I’ll be looking forward to future releases =)
    Apostles, though? Synonymous with “Angel”?

@JJ – Y’know, you’re actually right- I made the mistake of not double-checking with the DVDs for terminology before I posted. Well, version 2’s up right now, let’s hope THAT doesn’t happen again. =P

Also, agreed: Needs more Asuka!

3. Tokyu says:

Wow, I didn’t know that there was another NGE spinoff in the works. After reading it, I found that it was highly enjoyable. For one, Rei isn’t some clumsy genki OOC girl (no offense to those who like her that way, I just don’t) and two, the plot does show real promise.

Anyways thank you for the wonderful release!
    I’m also looking forward to future releases ^-^

4. toyks says:

At last, a promising AU for Evangelion! Thanks for the scanlation. ^_^ Same as the guys above, I’m looking forward for future releases. hehe

5. Becky says:

Thank you soo much! Everyone’s been waiting so long for someone to finally scanlate! I can’t wait for future releases! =D

6. JJ says:

@rebmastu – Glad I could help.

Sweet, chapter two already =) Keep up the good work.
    Still disappointed Asuka only got… Four and a half frames <_<

7. pirata says:

Awesome!! A decent NGE spinoff XD The art is awesome…and it looks interesting! looking forward to more releases! XD

Comments are closed.