Information

The last information page was kind of TLDR so it’s in desperate need of revamping. For now, we’ll leave the #1 question right here and field the rest in the comments!

Can I link your site?

Of course! Have a button!

More will (presumably) come as we make more…. Presumably.

Can we translate your releases into another language?

Unfortunately we do not allow our releases to be translated into other languages. Over time we’ve begun focusing on translations that lean more toward adaptations, which means that they either wouldn’t make sense or aren’t suited to other languages. This is the call of Rebmastu, our translator. Our only exception to this rule is out of print series, such as Wild Arms: Flower Thieves, however, we ask that you first contact Melfra or Rebmastu (contact information on the staff page) for more information. Thank you!

Please wait at least 24 hours to upload these to reader sites!

And no, we’re not JUST being nazis about it (although, really, if it’s HQ you’re after, you’d be better using our site’s reader anyway. =P) The 24 hour wait time is in place in case any errors are caught with the first release by you readers, our secondary QC, as it were. Then, if necessary, we can upload a version two of our releases to correct any mistakes.

Commenting is enabled, so please ask if you’d like to know anything else!

118 thoughts on “Information

1. Ririchou23 says:

hi there.. i really loved your projects and i was thinking if i could share them on the upload corner of a Social netwoking site i joined in?
    i was thinking of directing the links here to your site if possible..
    well, im not really sure you’d like the idea but i tried anyway^^

2. Yuyeon says:

After months of desperate waiting for a group to pick up a certain series, I saw that someone suggested on OddSquad to indicate interest in Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken here.
    Seems like “ClairdeLune” made this request on your post of June 13th. Since I know that your scanlations are always in HQ and the translation is refreshing, I just wanted to know if you are considering taking over Migawari Hakushaku. It’s nice, really. A waste that it has been dropped. D:

3. Zippyzippy says:

Yes, I remember someone bringing that one up. We really have no interest in picking it up. If you want to know the reasons why it’s in the suggestion section on the forums. ^.^

4. tadityar says:

Hi there,
    thank you for scanlating barajou, s.l.h, and took over junketsu kareshi. It’s quiet convenient to read on the reader site. I am a new cleaner at a scanlation group, and we don’t have an online reader site before because we are using wordpress for our site, and because of this thing (http://mujintou.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/re-mangafox/) we would like to make a reader site. I know basic html stuff but i don’t know how to make the dropdown selection links to something. If you want to help me, you can contact me at zero_kiryuu.vampire[at]yahoo[dot]co.id thanks for reading my long post.

5. silverKing says:

i was wondering if you could translate ‘After Evangelion’ into english it’s a short manga or doujin i’m not quite sure which it is. here is a link to a web site that has it so you know what i’m talking about. http://manhua.178.com/zhihoudeevangelion/
    i hope you can translate it if not oh well thank you for your time and keep up the great work and great projects.

It’s already been done, actually. You can probably find it at Strange Companions’ website. Site’s content is NSFW.

7. Otaku-kun says:

>< I'm sorry but my internet is a bummer so I can't read online often, therefore I want to download, but I was just wondering if we could download from your site here for free?

• Melfra says:

The download links are all on the series pages, so you can get them there. But if you mean reposting the chapters or links to them elsewhere, I’m afraid I can’t allow that.

8. Silver says:

I’m not really sure if you’re aware (and I’m EXTREMELY sorry if you do know and I’m just inconviencing you), but Shouoto Aya apparently has a new manga called “Super Darling!”. I was wondering if you were going to pick it up or not…?

Yup! I’ve got this issue of Nakayoshi in the mail right now =D Barring some freak happenstance, we’re definitely going to do it!

(and don’t worry, no problems at all)

If I had a doujinshi I wanted translated could I scan it and give it to you all to translate? <:3

Sorry for the late response! For doujinshi work, it kind of depends on what series it’s from, and the content of the story itself. If it’s in line with the things we have on the site (specifically the doujinshi area), you might have a safe bet if you throw some more information our way.

(Alternatively, I do run a commission service on the side, so if it’s anything from a series we don’t typically cover here or if it’s, say, BL or something, you can hit me up at @rebmastu on twitter. Obligatory pimp!)

11. Ri-chan says:

Hi! I read your latest release and just wanted to tell you that you’re doing awesome. What you do really does mean a lot to me and in truth the quality of your translations is well worth the wait! Seriously I know what it’s like to dedicate so much of your time to a project and get little to no thanks. I’m an unpublished author so yeah, several years of my life’s work is still not appreciated by publishers. Anyway you’re doing a whole damn lot for psycho manga fangirls like me so I wanted to let you know even if you’re feeling under appreciated you’re really making a difference for people like me.

(???????)? ?*:????:???

13. michelle says:

i found a website with chinese raws of barajou no kiss if it helps there many more manga there too. just us the alternative name of the manga in chinese to search :) i just want to help out from here. im no where cose to japanese nor chinese ut im trying and i loe turtles too Thank you for the good manga :D

Thanks for the offer, but we only scanlate in the original language… besides we prefer having out own scans >D

(thank you again, though!)