Information

The last information page was kind of TLDR so it’s in desperate need of revamping. For now, we’ll leave the #1 question right here and field the rest in the comments!

Can I link your site?

Of course! Have a button!

More will (presumably) come as we make more…. Presumably.

Can we translate your releases into another language?

Unfortunately we do not allow our releases to be translated into other languages. Over time we’ve begun focusing on translations that lean more toward adaptations, which means that they either wouldn’t make sense or aren’t suited to other languages. This is the call of Rebmastu, our translator. Our only exception to this rule is out of print series, such as Wild Arms: Flower Thieves, however, we ask that you first contact Melfra or Rebmastu (contact information on the staff page) for more information. Thank you!

Please wait at least 24 hours to upload these to reader sites!

And no, we’re not JUST being nazis about it (although, really, if it’s HQ you’re after, you’d be better using our site’s reader anyway. =P) The 24 hour wait time is in place in case any errors are caught with the first release by you readers, our secondary QC, as it were. Then, if necessary, we can upload a version two of our releases to correct any mistakes.

Commenting is enabled, so please ask if you’d like to know anything else!

118 thoughts on “Information

Hello, We are a fansub that translates Naruto Doujinshis and of others animes, and I wanted to ask permission to translate the Doujinshis you have, leaving their corresponding credits, of course.
    This is the link of our fansub: http://narutocouples.foroactivo.net
    Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Gah, I don’t know how I missed this. If you’re still interested, go right ahead and be sure to give the proper credits. ^^

2. Olivia M. says:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STRAY LOVE HEARTS, AND BARAJOU NO KISS!!! So, if you guys need help translating anything (i could use the translator on my mac for a-lot of mangas) I would love to help. Onemanga directed me here, so just e-mail me if you need anything!! thanks!!

Hi, I’m from a translation group in China (http://www.dymycomic.com/index.asp). We would like to ask for raws of ?????????? Vol.1 and Stray Love Hearts! Vol 1~3. We are happily to trade raws from Zero-Sum and Shirufu magazines. We are just missing those volumes you have as listed above.

We do not share our scans with other groups, please find an alternative source. In the future, please read the FAQ:
    […]Under no circumstances are our actual scans to be used by another group for releases.

(it’s mentioned in the comment above yours, even!)

4. Maytads says:

Im Mayta the main Admin of Forbidden Paradise Scan Group forum in Spanish. We are interest in re-translate your projects into our own language.

We know that your work is serious and committed, nonprofit and fans for fans, so I would like your permission for use some material of yours I mean translation of Barajou no Kiss ^^. We will be using this material until any title been licensed for a release in our Country.

I would greatly appreciate your consent to my request. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at:

Web site: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Forbidden_Paradise/index

e-mail: fparadise.foro@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,

Mayta

5. Flamecrest says:

Hello, this is Flamecrest from Manga Abyss. We would like to know if we are allowed to host your project Barajou no Kiss (and other projects you’ve done that we may find interesting along the way) in our website which can be found by clicking my name. Rest assured we will not be hosting on other websites aside from our forum. Thank you for your consideration. :)

Thank you for the offer, but we really need all the traffic we can get to the site, since we really can’t pay for hosting if no one comes here. Hopefully you understand!

when are you guys going back to Stary love hearts! ?

\(_o)/

Just kidding! Next chapter will (not should, will) be out really (and I mean really) soon. We had an unfortunate miscommunication with the person who was supposed to be editing it originally, and… well, it was a real mess. I’ll explain it then, but for now we’re finally back on schedule! AGH!

8. Yuu says:

Hello, i’m the webmaster of a portuguese site, i am using your scans for other people download, but i’m crediting TP.
    I hope that you don’t mind ^^

Changing subject, do you want to make partnership ?
    My site is the http://sayusukianimes.yaoiextreme.com, now is at maintenance…

Waiting for a quick answer =P
    Good work everyone xD

I hope that you don’t mind ^^

Changing subject, do you want to make partnership ?
    My site is the http://sayusukianimes.yaoiextreme.com, now is at maintenance…

Waiting for a quick answer =P
    Good work everyone xD

I’m not sure what you mean by hosting for download, but we really don’t like having our stuff mirrored on other websites, so…
    Also, I can’t say whether or not we can partner without knowing what kind of site you have. Usually we don’t affiliate outside of scanlation groups.

Could you get back to me with this info?

10. Aoi Berri says:

Hii ( : ..
    first at all.. thankies for released the manga(s) especially the manga of “Barajou no Kiss” and S.L.H ( > o < ) i'm sooo.. looking foward to these manga(s)..
    by the way.. can i use your scan to post it at my blog? if you don't mind i would like to translate it into Indonesian. but if you mind, i will just stay it at English ^^..
    oh.. my blog are still opening.. so i haven't been writing anything at there
    Please reply it fast..

Hii ( : ..
    oh.. my blog are still opening.. so i haven't been writing anything at there
    Please reply it fast..

Happy you like the series =) However, we don’t want our scans used for translation purposes, as it says right up there. If you want to just use the translations (but NOT the scans), you should be fine with Barajou, but Reb (the translator) says SLH is a no-go because so much needs to be localized for each chapter.

Just a quick question- when you say using the scans on your blog, what do you mean? Posting the whole chapter or just using the scans?

12. Aoi Berri says:

oohh.. i c.. okay.. i will use the translations only.. ( :..
    and..
    for the answer..
    i just wanted to give know my friends about some comics ..
    but i will use my raws only ( : ..
    thankies for your quick respond .

is there anywhere that we can buy the accual manga in english, or is it not out yet?

Hrm, well, the only one we’ve ever done that’s available in English is Evangelion Datenroku. It’s still being released, but the first volume is out right now, next one’s been bumped back to Jan. 18th.

I do sincerely hope that some of the stuff we’re scanlating gets licensed, though. We were trying to increase popularity for lesser known titles so they’d get noticed, but despite the good reaction, nothing’s gotten licensed yet =\