Everything’s always late!

Remember how we said the next chapter of Birdcage would be out earlier last week? Well… Turns out I lied! We’re always late at Turtle Paradise Scanlations! But hey, I’d say a week between chapters isn’t too bad as far as release rates are concerned. Hell, as far as anything we do is concerned!

The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor chapter 20:
“It was Irreversible, yet Continuous?

Read Online
Download

This chapter has been brought to you by the extraordinary editor, sakana-san! Typeset by the terrific Zippy! And QC’d by the… querulous Melfra and Clov3r. (I MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY GUYS)

Funny story. I was browsing the forums on a certain manga reader which I am less than fond of (you can likely guess the one), when I noticed a disturbing amount of comments saying they were dropping the series because they didn’t want to see the ending they were speculating about. On the one hand, boy, do I respect the kinds of imaginations that can craft their own ending to a story based on their personal hypotheses (no sarcasm), but on the other… Well, what about Birdcage has ever been predictable? That said, this is the penultimate chapter, and it’s gone in directions that I never dared to hope were possible… Before shooting them down just as fast. Well, darn. Anyway, look forward to the final chapter!

13 thoughts on “Everything’s always late!

1. BengalCatGirl says:

Yay, I’m the first comment!! Thanks so much for the update!! This manga is amazing it certainly takes turns that I wouldn’t expect. I love how it has art and artistic view points in it. Being an artist myself I related to this manga way to much. Whoops ;) getting personal there. Anyway, thanks so much for the new chapter! Great job!!!

2. Guest says:

I read the postings in the forum too. *rolleye*
    There is nothing to be disappointed about. For me, it’s important that Yusai can move forward, can start anew. Yuki was always some kind of happy soul, there is no need to worry about him.
    The people who don’t want continue reading, please, just do so.
    For me this is a pubescent behavior from you, nothing more.
    I like this manga and I understand, why she chose Yusai over Yuki, but, we don’t know if they really will end up together.

Thank you very much for this chapter. I’m looking forward for the last release. *sob*

How much patient we must be this time? ^^

3. Nana says:

:’) I got so excited to see chapter 20, but by the end of it I felt like I shouldn’t have read it..:/ Which means, pleaeaease guys, be fashionably late, as always and the way we like you, but not tooooo late..? We are seriously ‘dying’ from anxiety here!

Ps. Just who would drop this manga? People like that are not even worth mentioning;PP

4. 90 says:

Haha, I have been with you guys for over a year as my friend made me read this story andit’s been a lovely ride. I’m waiting till you finish so I can read without cliffys. And you’re directly responsible for making me buy this :D. http://i.imgur.com/qREDV.jpg

5. Mina says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE.
    *sigh* I have never once thought Birdcage Manor was predictable and I’m usually the person watching shows and movies going thisis gonna happen 2 hours before it happens.
    WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT! And gaaaah what a chapter. This manga manages to always make my heart squeeze

6. Liliana says:

oh, shoot! I am just so excited for the final chapter to come out! I think I’m about to hyperventilate. GAAAAH! Why won’t Yusei just kiss the girl? XD