The rumors of our death(s) have been greatly exaggerated.

…Then again, that phrase doesn’t exactly apply when you’re IMMORTAL.

Sorry for the delay in, uh… everything, folks. School’s been pretty rough for most of us ever since the new semester started up, and it’s taking us all some time to get acclimated to our new schedules.

ANYWAY! To start catching us up on some delayed projects, first, have some Junketsu Kareshi! You’ll notice some changes with the translation within the first few pages with a certain character’s name, and the translation notes will explain a little more about it. But for those of you who want to go into the story without feeling lost, the official romanization of “Kana’s” name has been revealed as “Cana,” according to the very end of chapter one in the volume release. (Yeeahhh, we’ll get to that eventually, too.) Check the translation notes for more info, skillets.

In the meantime, Moonphase 12! This chapter was edited by c0de_da1sy, translated and edited by yours truly, and scanned and QC’d by Melfra. ENJOY, BROS AND BROETTES.

Download Moonphase 12: Baptisma of Blood
Read Moonphase 12: Baptisma of Blood Online

That said, we’re looking for editors and typesetters to help carry some of the load. Preferably those with prior experience, as none of us have time to train new recruits. Visit the forum to take the tests!

15 thoughts on “The rumors of our death(s) have been greatly exaggerated.

1. K' says:

There was so much submission and pure blood themes in this chapter + w + Next thing you know Aki is related to Shinso and a character from Burial Agency will come for the hunt! Wait, wrong series.
    No worries, it was well worth the wait. You guys really rock ^-^!
    Thank you Rebmastu, c0de_da1sy, Melfra for all your hardwork and dedication!

2. Helen says:

Thanks so much for Junketsu Kareshi! I really appreciate your hard work! And please, don’t worry about time delays! :) We all get that in our lives, especially in our time schedules. x_x

Thank you Rebmastu-san, c0de_da1sy-san, and Melfra-san! ?

3. Vanessah says:

Thanks so much for your hard work! I am also currently experiencing the workload school can provide, so I understand you guys 100%. Take all the time you need. :D

4. fritefal says:

“The rumors of our death(s) have been greatly exaggerated.”

That vaguely sounds like the opening line of Easy A (although death was replaced with promiscuity).

Anyway, great to see you guys are alive and thanks for the releases, as always!

5. Tiffy says:

Thank you very much for another chapter of Junketsu+Kareshi!
    I love ALL of Shouoto Aya’s works, so I’m very happy that you’re scanlating 2 of them for us, you guys are simply the best.
    Don’t worry about delays and stuff, everyone knows how busy it is at this time,plus, I’m happy enough that I can read your stuff.
    Thank you VERY MUCH again, you made my day with this chapter.
    Keep up the good work!

6. Scarlet says:

Welcome back!! I hope life isn’t too harsh on you, and hope you do well in school/work or whatever you’re doing. And thanks for using your free time to do things like this for us! Also please take your time because we all know that life can take unexpected turns.

7. Verochan says:

Thanks a million for Junketsu Kareshi!!! Ahhh, this series is SO frickin’ sexy, I nearly have a heart attack. Oh yeah…. can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

8. new guy says:

Hey.. I just wonder why “Slayers: Super Explosive Demon Story” is in completed projects if you only relase one, last volume? That’s means is licenced and you not gonna translate other volumes or what? I’m just curious, becouse I really wanted to read this one… And is pointless when you got only last volume…… T_T
    Answer me pretty please. :(

9. Zippyzippy says:

Answer me pretty please. :(

The first volumes are licensed and released except for the last volume, that’s why we only did the last one. We may go back and do the other volumes, but we’re not making any promises at the moment. If ya really want to read the first volumes, you can find used copies on ebay and amazon. ^^ Hope that cleared everything up for ya.