Raising the Dead

WITH FISHING POLES.

PLEASE WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE UPLOADING OUR RELEASES TO ONLINE READER SITES!

Friends! Countrymen! Leechers! Lend me your bandwidth! Or maybe in this case I’m lending you my bandwidth… Oh, hell, that’s not important. What matters is that you asked for more Lost Universe, SO I FOUND IT FOR YOU.

Wait, you… You didn’t? Well, so what… Why did I… Where were you-? AAHHHHHHH. WHATEVER! I know the silent (oh-so-silent) few of you out there are still (silently) enjoying this series, so this release is dedicated to you. Read away!

These chapters were brought to you by the editing slash-and-dicing skillz of c0de_da1sy, typeset by Kaori (she did it with her mind), and QC’d by Clov3r and Melfra– WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED, THEY ARE—!

A bucket of soapy water. But boy howdy do they know how to clean house. But not right now, because Melly hurt her back so bad, she’s on bed rest for the entire weekend. ;_; (Give her some sugar, guys!)

Download Lost Universe chapter 11: [ENCOUNTER II]
Read Lost Universe chapter 11: [ENCOUNTER II] Online

Download Lost Universe chapter 12: [APPROACH]
Read Lost Universe chapter 12: [APPROACH] Online

Zippy’s still raising funds for her new computer, so if you haven’t checked out her sales yet, what are you waiting for? It benefits the whole group!

13 thoughts on “Raising the Dead

1. noctemleya says:

It’s too good to have just a few admirers. :> Thanks a lot for scanlating it, Hajime Kanzaka forever! <3
    Btw, i am interested in some of the novels Zippy wants to see (mainly Pratchett), will she sell them only all together or is there a chance she might split em?

That’s a fantabulous question, noctemleya~
    You can probably get a hold of her at the forum under the handle Zippyzippy if she doesn’t see your comment here, but I’ll bring it up to her in the meantime, too. =3

3. Zippyzippy says:

Yo noctemleya, I have to sell them all together since that’s how I put it up on ebay. I could take out some books if you really didn’t want them, but I can’t change the prices on ebay. ^^; Sorry. Thanks for the interest though.

4. noctemleya says:

Aight, thanks for the answer. Looks like i’m late tho, hope the fund raising went well!

5. Nyahkano says:

:D I love Lost Universe! The anime was slightly disappointing, but the manga is awesome~ Thank you for the wonderful work on this series!

6. yukitsukihana says:

Perhaps I should comment here and mention that I am one of the oh-so-very-silent people who read this series. Religiously. It is like one of my favorite series ever. Seriously. I check, like, every day, hoping for another chapter. So two at once? I worship you.
    Thank you very much. Especially for putting up with ingrates like me.

7. jcena18 says:

thank you very much! =D.. I really love Lost Universe! big fan of this classic manga.. in the anime no much of millyXkain moments.. i wonder if here they like each other.. i really hope so.. =)