Hey, at least it sounds better than Shounen Sunday!

See those tears? Those are MANLY tears.

PLEASE WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE UPLOADING OUR RELEASES TO ONLINE READER SITES!

So with all the bleeding-heart shoujo we’ve been releasing lately, we turtles got together and figured we’d take some time off just to focus on the manlier side of the Turtle repertoire. We were originally going to release this all on Sunday, but it didn’t work out because… Well, we got held up by Mebius.

Shit always gets held up by Mebius.

Welcome to MANLY MONDAY.

First up, we have the second of three parts of chapter eight of Wild Arms: Flower Thieves. Maxi is moe, but his tears are MANLY. Edited by c0de_da1sy, typeset by DAPPER ZIPPY, and QC’d by Melfra and Clov3r.

Download Wild Arms, Flower Thieves chapter 8.2: Frame of Mind (part two)
Read Wild Arms, Flower Thieves chapter 8.2: Frame of Mind (part two) online

And speaking of moe, who doesn’t love manipulative maids? No, I’m not talking about Kohaku, but it’s been a long time since I was able to drop a Tsukihime joke, so just roll with it. That’s right, I’m talking about lost universe! And not just one, but TWO chapters! Jack, the main side-character featured in these two chapters, is a swell dude, don’t get me wrong… I JUST CAN’T STAND HIS SONG. This one goes out to our favorite Frenchie Gruic over at Tout sur Slayers, who just recently celebrated his birthday. Happy (REALLY REALLY REALLY) belated birthday, Gru! It’s not much, but this is for you. ♥♥♥ Chapters six and seven were edited by c0de_da1sy and QC’d by Melfra. Chapter six’s typesetting is brought to you by Zippy, and working on chapter 7’s typesetting is newcomer Kaori. FRESH MEAAAAT.

Download Lost Universe chapter 6 and 7: [PIANO MAN] (parts one and two)
Read Lost Universe chapter 6 and 7: [PIANO MAN] (parts one and two) online

Speaking, once again, of maids, here. Mebius Gear meets Maria, the maid! =D Releasing a chapter of Mebius is such a rarity at this point, half of me wants to call today “Mebius Monday” in honor of the series… Or maybe “Massacre Monday.” Either way, it’s been forever! The main holdup with this series is that I am literally the only person on staff who wants to work on it. Now, I’m fine with continuing it on my own, but ONLY if other people enjoy the series, too — so if you’re a fan of Mebius Gear, drop us a comment or two! We need to know you guys are still into the series, otherwise we might end up dropping it. QC’d by Melfra, and translated, typeset and edited by, uh… yours truly. This wraps up volume one, by the way, so you can find the full volume download by clicking the link below. Beware, though, that filesize is MASSIVE. (I think we’ll be sizing Mebius down to 1200 px instead of 1600px next volume… Too beaucoup! TOO BEAUCOUP!

Download Mebius Gear chapter 5: Another Power
Read Mebius Gear chapter 5: Another Power online

Phew. That concludes this installment of MANLY MONDAY. We may continue this in the future, and we might not. Kind of up in the air. Thoughts? Comments? Why, how convenient! There’s a comment button right down there… HO HO HO HO HO.

33 thoughts on “Hey, at least it sounds better than Shounen Sunday!

1. Cogito Ergo Sum says:

You should definitely continue this!!; the artwork is gorgeous and the storyline is innovating. abandonment would be a crime.

2. ClaireDeLune says:

How’s my favorite scanlation group doing? That’s right, I want something. You see, another scanlation group has dropped one of my favorite series after finishing the first volume. I really liked that series and a whole lot of other people did as well, and I thought you guys might like it too – well enough to scanlate it. You can read what is scanlated so far at oddsquad.org. It is called “Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken” and the next, unscanlated volume is called “Migawari Hakushaku no Kekkon”. If you don’t want another project, fine… but at least do me the favor of reading it first. Thank you.

3. Fuzzee says:

Wow, thanks for the release this week! You’re absolutely awesome for so many things it’d take a ballad, but this time I’ll just say we appreciate how you read visitor comments. =)

“We need to know you guys are still into the series, otherwise we might end up dropping it.” That’s why I said I wasn’t into it, I wasn’t complaining. We should be thankful for any release at all since there’s a lot of work put into them & if no one is bothering to read them then their effort is going to waste. So yeah, I was just letting them know that I don’t read these releases.

The question was who likes the series, not who doesn’t like it. How can you guess if no one cares based on your indifference?
    It’s great that many people are commenting that they like your (TP’s) shounen projects like Mebius Gear. For the record, I like both shoujo and shounen projects. Your effort is not being wasted. I was out of town or I would’ve commented earlier.

P.S. I hope Reb gets better soon and that these aren’t serious health problems.

4. Kaori says:

Ohohohohoho! I know of oddsquad, they’re currently scanlating one of my current reading material. >=3 I will read this Migawari Hakushaku etc. and see if it’s as good as you “subtly” suggest it is!

5. Arpad says:

Thank you continuing with Mebius Gear, I am big fan of the manga AND your site, and I am sure that there are many more of us out there, just keeping it quiet …
    Please don’t drop it..
    Thank You!!!

6. Arpad says:

So here is my second comment
    I just heard from a friend of mine, who is a little bit shy , and she is practically jumping with joy upon hearing the return of Mebius Gear.
    So there, we are happy
    Please continue with this series

7. Natsume says:

Thank you for working on Mebius Gear! I really do appreciate your efforts as it’s a great read! I hope you’ll continue working on it and many thanks again!

God bless you all!

8. Ezoya says:

Being a tomboy with a shoujo fetish has it’s upsides..I’m currently reading every project, ‘cept Slayers, on TP. AND I LOVE THEM.

You guys have a sense for picking out great series. KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL! FREE OF CHARGE!

HELL YES I LOVE FREE STUFF

10. Tessa says:

Oh I’m interested in Mebius! I freaking love it. ^-^ It’s kind of strange because I’m like a sugar and spice girl who just so happens to have a weird taste for seinen D:< It can just get so awesome sometimes xD