Disney’s got nothin’ on this!

CINDERELLA’S GOT HER TROLL FACE ON

PLEASE WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE UPLOADING OUR RELEASES TO ONLINE READER SITES!

Here’s a new change of pace for us at TP – ONESHOTS! See, I have a subscription to this new magazine called “Aria”. It’s pretty ace for a light read every now and again, but nothing’s really caught my eye like “12 O’Clock Bell Rings”, (official Engrish) a farked-up version of Cinderella drawn by a manly shounen author by the name of Seishi Kishimoto (yes, related to THAT Kishimoto) for shoujo audiences, resulting in a horrific piece of work that bleeds irony from every orifice. That said, this oneshot can appeal to both shoujo and shounen fans alike. We had boat-loads of fun on this digestible (lol) piece of work, and we hope you enjoy it too. Edited, scanned, and QC’d by Melfra, typesetting and translation by yours truly, and a special shout-out to Rainstride for making that last two page spread look faabulous. Oh, and don’t ask me where my romanizations for those made-up names in this story came from, ’cause I don’t know.

Download Twelve O’Clock Bell Rings (oneshot) by Seishi Kishimoto here

No “read online” feature is available at this point, since the reader wasn’t designed with one-shots in mind. But hey, there’s always another day.

Share your thoughts in the comments! How would you feel about seeing more one-shots from the Turtle brigade?

11 thoughts on “Disney’s got nothin’ on this!

1. xLilim says:

Thanks for the hard work!

I love anything Seishi Kishimoto and am really looking forward to reading this. :)

2. Skyra says:

YEEEEESSSSSSSS,

I love oneshots, please do more (if you have the time). I look forward to reading this one.

3. love & peace says:

Meh must say, LOL! XD
    oooook it seems to be interesting so meh will have a look!
    thanks so much for the oneshot!

OH BEAKER YOU MAKE ME DOKI DOKI AND STUFF

(cough) It was really fun trying to edit out sfx this time. Not something I’d want to do for all releases, but it fits well in this case.

Also, considering the role the tree plays, the story’s sort of Grimm-like, isn’t it?

(ahaha, just noticed a great typo- on p10, she says “preposition”. CINDERELLA: GRAMMAR SCHOOL EDITION!

Yeah, this was a fun one~

5. Sheidow says:

I absolutely LOVE this! Reminds me of Tim Burton’s works with that gothic not-so-nice spin on things. Great job guys!

6. Jhiend says:

Holy FFFFF the SFX

lol “new scam artists”

After the end I share the same expression as that muppet on your credits page. D8

7. nyahkano says:

O.O” I was right to be a little scared at the beginning! I read that this was supposed to be a shoujo, so the ironic ending kind of left me frozen solid for a bit.

Wow to the SFX’s! They were gorgeous!

Also, Thank You For Your Work!

8. Nessy Elle says:

I think a couple of quick one shots here and there would be nice, but as long as series don’t suffer for it too much =D And this was cool ^^