NO MORE FOR YOU

YOU SHORE GOT A PURDY MOUTH

Incidentally, that’s also the face I made upon finishing volume four and reflecting that now I’d have nothing to look forward to but volume five of SLH. Ughhhh, volume 5… Anyway. Welcome to not-Tuesday releases, where we bring you yet another chapter of SLH. But don’t despair, gentle readers, for in this installment, Shouoto (finally) brings on the FUNNY! =D According to Melly, anyway, and strange things tickle her funny bone, so your mileage may vary.

This chapter was edited by c0de_da1sy, and QC DOUBLE-TAP provided by the dream team of Clov3r and Melfra — Clo got the head, Melfra got the heart. FATALITY!

PLEASE WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE UPLOADING OUR RELEASES TO ONLINE READER SITES
(We’d rather you didn’t do it at all, but let’s be adults and compromise here, a’ight?)

Download SLH Ch. 16 here
Read SLH ch. 16 online

That closes up volume four for us here at TP, and now we’ll be taking just a teeny-tiny break from SLH for a while to pay attention to some of our more neglected series, like Barajou, Flower Thieves, Lost Universe, Birdcage, and a slew of new projects we have in the works. (I know! It’s so exciting! =D) Incidentally, we’ve wrapped up the translations for the entirety of volume five of SLH, but we do need a few extra hands (preferably with experience – there’s a reason the running joke around HQ is, “Everyone quits after SLH!”) to help wrap up the editing. Heck, on that note, we still need typesetters, too, so join the forum and apply today!

16 thoughts on “NO MORE FOR YOU

1. LittleStar says:

This chapter you fix my Friday 13th :*
    After all these bad lucks that happened to me today :/
    I have such good thing at the end of the day *.*
    Thank you!

2. Darci says:

Picture: Hilarious. Chapter: not so much. Though the translation notes about the turning head then laughing after the taking of virginity were amusing. I hope something interesting happens soon. I want her to have a (fake)heart attack or just FIND the damn dude already. I want some actual drama. Not falling into an endless darkness and a sex scandal; what IS that? ::tired::

Still, it’s not ya’ll’s fault this manga has weird pacing issues for me. As always you guys did an excellent job!

3. Rin says:

I approve of that picture. It’s epic. And thanks for the chapter. Also just out of curiosity, but why’d you suddenly decide the whole waiting to upload release thing?

We’ve had the rule in place with most major online readers for about, oh, a year or two now, but the smaller sites have been a little less receptive to following it. Posting it here is just a smidge of a reminder in case other sites didn’t know about it at all.

The thing is, the twenty-four hour rule allows us a buffer in case it turns out we missed some, say, spelling errors or ambiguous phrasing pops up that needs clarifying and we end up needing to release a version 2. Certain online readers don’t update with version 2s after the initial release (such as mangareader), so by having a 24 hour wait period, which is about the frame of time it takes to spot and correct an error, the corrected chapter is more likely to make the rounds around the interbutts than the erroneous first release.

AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I’VE WANTED TO USE THAT PICTURE >8D

5. BengalCatGirl says:

Wow that picture was pretty funny. Anyway thanks for translating all of this series! I like SLH and Barajou a lot! Probably a little more than I should! Just one question; so your not stopping the translation right? I understand taking a break (I’m sure it is a pain getting all translated, edited, and typeset) but it isn’t stopping right? I have had so many manga I am reading suddenly stop for years……and years…. and years. However since you said your are going to work on Barajou I definitely have no complaints! Sorry for rambling. Any way thanks for all the work and manga!!!!!

Can’t wait for more!! >_<

We’re gonna keep going with SLH- we’ve just been posting a chapter a week for almost this whole volume, and we need a bit more time than a week for the stuff in vol 5. Stopping at 80% would just be silly!

Ren and Kuga need to star in their own spin-off series as a stand-up comedy pair.

SOMEBODY CALL SHOUOTO; THIS PERSON HAS THE RIGHT IDEA!!

8. kuronyan says:

so many quotes that I can identify with…

Is that Cain hiding under that handsome smile? :P

Hang in there guys, thank you for bringing us the Shououto rabu rabu.

9. KuroNeko13 says:

As always thanks for the release :3
    btw i notice that page 190 is the same as page 190-191
    seems you guys put the same page in twice lol :P

As always thanks for the release :3
    btw i notice that page 190 is the same as page 190-191
    seems you guys put the same page in twice lol :P

And this is why we have 24 hour wait limits for readers! =D
    Thanks for letting us know!

11. Owliee says:

OMG. THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE.
    I seriously love you guys.
    Thank you for the super fast releases of SLH. It’s my fave manga of all time. ^o^
    Gah. This chapter was intense and hilarious. Hehe.
    Can’t wait to know what happens next! Intense cliffhanger. Gah.

12. Tin says:

That is the best dang face EVER in the history of SLH!! I love it!! That made me laugh more than the actual manga, itself. Anyway, shouldn’t you be celebrating? SLH has only ONE more volume to go and then you’ll be done with it forever!! Woo-hoo for you!! That makes it sound like I don’t like the series, but I really do. It’s just not in my top 1000’s, is all. ~_^

Anyway, on to the chapter~! I was thinking, “Man, she gets thrown down by guys a lot! My word..” When Hiyoki herself said it! That is what amused me greatly.

And that’s all, except for, the main page is purtty!. Oh, and the translation notes were good, thank you for them.