Getting sick of us yet?

Bros 4 life, yo

It’s Tuesday. Again. And we have a new chapter of SLH to feed you. Again. Am I alone in sensing a pattern here? I must be! It’s a trick of my imagination, I’m sure of it!

Oh, whatever. Welcome to Release Day. (Can we pretend it’s, like, Monday or something?) Rest assured, we’ve got other stuff in the works, it’s just… Well, SLH is getting done faster. HOPE YOU LIKE IT, ‘CAUSE WE DON’T. Surprisingly, though, the general consensus for this chapter among the staff is, “It doesn’t suck.” That’s a backhanded compliment for any other series, but for SLH, well, we settle for the middle ground. This chapter is made fabulous, again, through Ren and Kuga’s double-teaming efforts. Are they getting it on off-screen, or what? I’ll leave that image in the minds of prepubescent pre-teens everywhere to stew over.

Download SLH Ch. 15 here
Read SLH ch. 15 online

Thank Shinigami for editing, Zippy (The Zipster!) for typesetting, and Clover and Melfra for QC! Most of our staff is busy with Finals and end-of-the-semester bullshit, SO WISH THEM LUCK.

20 thoughts on “Getting sick of us yet?

1. Ezoya says:

FINALS ARE HELL. May we all come through them alive and with good grades!

Thank you very much for the new chapter (:

2. Owliee says:

OMIGOD!! That chapter took me by surprise.
    Kyahhhhh. Loved it.
    SLH is my alltime fave manga. LOL
    Thank you guys so much for the releasee. Can’t WAIT til the next ch. Such a cliffhanger. :(!
    Anyway, good luck on your finals!

3. Alice says:

lsjfslakjgelsjgaosjeo THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I seriously love you guys. Your site is literally how I get myself through the week, haha. Check your donation box; it’s not much but I hope it helps :3 And good luck on everyone’s finals!! <3

4. Zippy says:

“Are they getting it on off-screen, or what?”

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT

BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU WERE THINKING IT!

5. d maria says:

I wonder what he had seen that he became such a bitchy kid XD
    She can heal your heart Cainy boy, but her heart will go poof if you’ll keep attacking like that *lols*

thank you guys for the hard work!

6. Angry Fan Girl says:

This Chapter did not show enough Gai shots! Rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

….but nice cliffhanger

7. Nessy Elle says:

omg, a pretty okay/good chapter, I actually quite liked it, I’m looking forward to seeing how this progresses. I’m pretty sure that my first guesses were right by the looks of this chapter though haha.

8. BengalCatGirl says:

This chapter was sure interesting. Wish some things would be answered though. The cliffhanger was sure good though. That for putting up with translating this series! I like it a lot so it is nice to read when the chapters come out.

Good luck with Finals!!

9. kuronyan says:

Good luck with finals and the end-of-semester-bullshit! :P

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cliffhanger … 0_0

but thanks for the SLH chapter. :D

10. Alice says:

Thanks! I really love this manga and I LOVELOVELOVE how you guys are releasing the chapters more often! >:)