You want SLH? You can’t handle SLH… CHAPTER 9!

Surprise! Yamashina’s the dark and mysterious character in this mango. (O Yamashina <3)

This chapter… THIS CHAPTER. I stayed up all night editing those damned introductory pages, but that might have more to do with the fact that I’m using a computer that’s older than the dirt under my fingernails. Woe, I mourn my laptop. (Still.)

THIS CHAPTER. HAS YAMASHINA. And Gai. AND YAMASHINA. And Gai. And cake, traps, and girly times at the mall. Take that as you will, I suppose. Hell, between Gai and Yamashina at each other’s THROATS, and Ren FREAKING THE HELL OUT, that alone makes this chapter worth reading.

Oh. And the credits page. Heeheehee.

Download SLH ch. 9
Read SLH ch. 9 online

On that note, happy birthday, Vanessa-chan. ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE. /pimp

We’re recruiting more staff, btw, especially editors. Go apply at the forum, if you think you’ve got what it takes!

16 thoughts on “You want SLH? You can’t handle SLH… CHAPTER 9!

1. empish says:

Yamashima is so serious. And awesome. Seriously awesome. And nothing ever throws him off hi game…

But nice showing from all three of the “main” guys, fwee. x3 Beautiful as always, thank you tp~

2. yuurika says:

OH OH OH OH MY GODD…THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!I waited for a millenium hours to onths to year [exaggerate] for this chapter!

3. non8 says:

SLH is great, but what about LAST chapter of OMAMORI no KAMI-SAMA??????????????????
    I’m waiting for it three weeks! 3 LONG WEEKS!
    There’s only one chapter left, so… PLEASE!

I’m waiting for it three weeks! 3 LONG WEEKS!
    There’s only one chapter left, so… PLEASE!

3 weeks!? Oh my god, I’m so sorry! I guess it’s a lot to ask of someone to wait so long for new chapters when it was only published once EVERY OTHER MONTH. In the meantime, that’s a fine troll hat you’re wearing, and I’ve deemed it deserving of accolade.

Remember, chillin’s, it could always be worse. What if you had to PAY for this stuff!?

5. non8 says:

Ahahaha. I’m sorry I’m taking out my anger out here. I’m just simply BORED. Nothing really interesting came out in the last three weeks (or more I think). Besides the anime series I watch every week there wasn’t anything new for manga I read. No new Skip Beat, Vampire Knight, nor Kaichou wa Maid-sama or Strobe Edge and others, I even have read the newest chapter of Bakuman…
    From all those written up here I really like manga with pretty art the best!
    P.S. I am poor high school girl living in a country where things like manga aren’t even sold. There’s only one shop that sells a few most popular manga like Naruto (up to 18th vol) or Bleach (up to 10th vol).

6. vanessa-chan says:

Hi! I’m so glad I found the Chapter 9! at least, it made my heart lighter. you know, my mom’s away from me and it really, REALLY made me happy. Thank you so much! Aishitemasu. :DD [i dunno if i said it right, i’m learning to love niponggo myself!] either way, i love you. More power and God bless you.

7. nessa-chan says:

i heard u need more staff, i can be a translator if u got some chinese scans=3
    but i should warn u that i can read chinese, but im def not as good as other ppls out there><"" and when i finally learn enough japanese i could help with japanese scans too~