Slayers: Light Magic (End), Barajou no Kiss ch. 20

This is how you will always remember Light. Always.

So, last week we had some minor hiccups or some such and never really got around to releasing. Sorry, that was all kind of my fault. BUT. WE HAVE RELEASES TO MAKE UP FOR IT. Gosh-darnit, I’m so happy, I’m skipping around in my skivvies. No one wants that mental image, though, so let’s move on.

First up, we say goodbye to Slayers: Light Magic. It was banal at times, cliche at others, but, hell, I had a ton of fun reading it, and I hope you guys did, too. Now let the speculation on whose alternate form Light was begin! (I’ve got my own thoughts, but let’s take that to the comment section. xP) Edited by the peerless Tom the Mighty, typeset by the fearless Zippy, and QC’d by the hapless Melfra and Clov3r. YOU GUYS RAWK.

Download Slayers: Light Magic ch. 9: A Dazzling Future (END)
Read Slayers: Light Magic ch. 9: A Dazzling Future (END) online

And next, Barajou! Good gravy, this one took a while to get out. Sorry ’bout that, folks. Since volume 6 is set to release at the end of November, I think we can crank up the pace on this a little bit. =P For now, enjoy the company of Rhodecia. Good lawdy, I love those bastards to bits and pieces.

Download Barajou no Kiss ch. 20: Shooting Star
Read Barajou no Kiss ch. 20: Shooting Star online

See you all next week! And I think I’m liking this Tuesday schedule thing. (We usually released late Monday night anyway, so maybe it’s not that big of a difference, lawl.)

14 thoughts on “Slayers: Light Magic (End), Barajou no Kiss ch. 20

1. Gruic says:

THAAANKKKK YYYOOOUUUUUUU sooooo much ! Thx to you girls, Slayers can live and exist in others countries. You have all my gratitude and my congratulations.

Stay Slayers fans forever, we need you ^^

Merci pour tout.

2. Genz says:

I wanted to complain about how long it took for you guys to put out the latest chapter of Barajou No Kiss, but your translation was so well done it blew me away. I’m willing to wait for this kind of quality! Great work guys, and thanks for the release!

3. non8 says:

I’d like to read last chapter of Omamori no Kami-sama, though…
    Can’t wait a week and then see it still wasn’t released.
    That’s sad.
    I’m sad now as I thought that it’ll be released this week. :(

4. nenekloetua says:

Some pages of Slayers seems broken. I cant view it.
    Here are those:

[TP]slayers_lightmagic_v2ch09_139.png
    [TP]slayers_lightmagic_v2ch09_141.png

Any fix?

thanks

Some pages of Slayers seems broken. I cant view it.
    Here are those:

[TP]slayers_lightmagic_v2ch09_139.png
    [TP]slayers_lightmagic_v2ch09_141.png

Any fix?

thanks

Double-checked it on a fresh computer with no previous cache of the images, and it worked out fine. Looks like the problem’s on your end — try refreshing the page.

139.png and 141.png are broken on my end too, at least in the .zip file. The pics that you can read online work just fine.

Hum, that’s strange. The reader is set up to unzip files from the existing file on the server- meaning that the contents of the one you download and the one you’re viewing online should be identical. Have you tried downloading again to verify that it completed properly?

7. DLZ says:

Have you tried downloading again to verify that it completed properly?

I just now tried it again. I can view both online but not in the zip. I’m not sure how, but your reader must somehow fix those two pics and make them viewable to everyone.

Have you tried downloading again to verify that it completed properly?

At this point, I’ll take your word for it. I’ve recompiled the archive and double checked it, so everything looks alright. If the file is still messed up, let me know! (just be sure to clear your cache before downloading =P)