Happy… late monday? SLH ch. 8 & Omamori ch. 8!

Ishizaka’s a smooth operator. You’ll only catch him in the act if he WANTS you to catch him in the act.

I just realized that last week all we released were chapter sevens, and this week it’s chapter eights. What’s up with that? Greets all, and welcome to Tuesday’s installment of Monday’s releases. Wait… what? Yeah, sorry ’bout that. I got sick yesterday and, well, there were some things I wanted to take care of before we released this week. On to the goods!

Another new chapter of Omamori?! You got it, and the plot keeps on a’rollin’. Intrigue? In MY moe-mori? It’s more likely than you’d think! Also, Ishikawa-sensei is AMAZING. Even if this is the ONLY TIME they ever say his name. OTL Typesetting by Zippy, editing by Shinigami, and QC’d by Clov3r and Melfra!

Read Omamori no Kamisama ch. 8 online
Download Omamori no Kamisama ch. 8

And next up, a new chapter of SLH! Already!? That’s right! We’re trying our damndest to pick up the pace on this one because, uh… Hell, we feel like it. And you get to reap the benefits! AND MAYFEST IS FINALLY OVER THANK GOD. Typesetting credits go to Zippy (BUSY GIRL =D), editing by Shinigami (equally busy!), and QC’d by Clov3r and Melfra (even MORE BUSY!)

Read SLH ch. 8 online
Download SLH ch. 8

Incidentally, that wraps up volume 2. On to volume 3, our favorite in the bunch! Ah, also, we’ve got a small re-release of chapter 7… Melly and I discovered that we had the opening color page all along, only we’d misplaced it! JOY! And it’s probably my favorite image from SLH, so have at ye. =3

Read SLH ch. 7 online
Download SLH ch. 7
Download affected pretty page only

In addition to which, I edited a line in ch. 6 for clarification. (The scene with Shizuka and Cain directly after Hiyoki flees A-Hall.) It’s minor, but it should clarify some confusion on the point. The change is outlined at the beginning of ch. 8. (lawl, oh god, this is technically ver. 3, isn’t it? WIN!)

Read SLH ch. online
Download SLH ch. 6
Download affected cryptic page only

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go take a nap, or some such. ENJOY! (The reader will be updated a bit later.)

19 thoughts on “Happy… late monday? SLH ch. 8 & Omamori ch. 8!

1. KrimzonStriker says:

Thanks for the update guys, though the link for chapter 7 of S.L.H seems to be broken, and the link for vol 2 just downloads a copy of vol 1 again for some reason. Hope you can fix if soon, I really want to get the whole series saved, thanks again in any event.

Thanks for the heads-up. Fix’d!

3. zgredek says:

Rebmastu (sorry I’m calling so directly, but I suppose Miss/Mr. would sound stupid=P), I begin to think that you’re really, really modest because among all those awesome people who were working very hard to made this Very Monday Release you’ve forgotten to mention yourself(!) and if you forget to mention yourself, who would do this (when I’m not around, because I suspect that I’m the only person who reads credits pages^^)?
    [Yes, it means that I’m thankful=D]

4. sansan says:

I’ve gotta say, one thing I’ve always loved about turtle paradise is all the random commentary. Not only is the scanning quality the epitome of awesomesauce, you guys never fail to get a laugh out of me with your own personalities.

Ah, yes. Thank you for the releases. =w=

5. Owabasephhhhhhhh says:

<3 You just absolutely made my night- one teeny question: I'm still getting an error for chapter 7- is it just me?

But I LOVED chapter 8. Thank you SO much.

[Yes, it means that I’m thankful=D]

Aw, shucks. ‘Twern’t nothin’. x3 (It feels too self-serving to thank myself, so I let the credits page speak for itself, thenkyew~)

But I LOVED chapter 8. Thank you SO much.

Did that start working for you at all later on? It might be a cache problem if you tried downloading it earlier in the night. Try hitting ctrl+alt+R on your keyboard to refresh the cache and it *should* let you download it properly. If not, let me know!

7. linnyu says:

Pretty and shiny as always. Thanks for the SLH and Birdcage~~~

For a moment, I managed to escape the crushing reality that school is here and teachers find giving tests on the first two weeks back really fun. Yay, escapism.

I should enroll in whatever school Hiyoki goes to, there seems to be enough time for them to kick their heels and have tea ceremonies.

Pretty and shiny as always. Thanks for the SLH and Birdcage~~~

I take it you’re not in college, lolololol

9. Nina says:

oh my gosh!! yay for the S.L.H release!!!!! :D The scene with Hiyoki and the Prez was hot XD !! thank you for the fan girl service >;3~ please keep up the great work and god bless !! *_*

10. groho says:

I’m sorry but i just want to remind you some little mistype for the second page of Omamori no Kamisama ch 8.

Remind? Maybe if someone had pointed it out earlier, but I wasn’t aware there was one.

I was looking through the chapter and unfortunately I can’t spot it… could you be more specific?

13. ZippyZippy says:

It says “chapter 6” instead of “chapter 8”. :P I stared at it for, like, 5 minutes before I saw it. lol

lol, oh man, I hadn’t even noticed. I’m desensitized to chapter numbers =P

15. adjani says:

Hi guys,

I will try to download SLH.. recently discovered it and er.. came direct to the source. I am trying to get the mangas but I don’t read raws.. so I am sourcing for the Chinese version (I only read English and Chinese!).

Since I discovered your site.. I will be back more often… I will try to make a donation maybe this month or next.. the USD is weak at the moment.. :)