The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor ch. 06

Little did Kizuna know, the true horrors waited inside…

I’ll keep this short because Melly says I’m breaching Tl;dr territory, SO ENJOY YOUR NEW CHAPTER OF BIRDCAGE, made possible by the typesetting prowess of Epikwonder, editing by Shinigami, and the people who make my scripts not suck, Clov3r and Melfra!

Download/Read The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor ch. 6 online

And don’t forget to fill out the new poll! (And, uh… Follow us on twitter, and donate if you’re feeling generous? =D Server bills are coming up.)

23 thoughts on “The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor ch. 06

1. Frut says:

Aww… That last scene was so cute. <3

I hope they begin to become better acquainted. <3<3<3

Thank you SO much for this release! <3 I looooove Birdcage~ :D And you guys all did such an amazing job! :D Especially making it funny. ;)

And, (no offense?) when exactly do SLH and Barajou update?

2. Celestial_m00n says:

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER 8D You guys are doing an amazing job, I swear, cleaning, typesetting and translating, all are just perfect, at least I think so 8D

TP fighting ? /I’m transform to a Giraffe because waiting for this chapter to come out, /sob.

Aww… That last scene was so cute. <3

I hope they begin to become better acquainted. <3<3<3

And, (no offense?) when exactly do SLH and Barajou update?

If it’s not up yet, it’s not finished. That applies to all of our series.

4. iKumiko says:

YES! I’ve been waiting for this series. OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAAANK YOOOU! As soon as I saw it was updated I came here to pour my prais on you guys. But noooow,I have to go read it :P haha, thanks again…. Just between me and you *shifty eyes* You guys are the best scan group >.>

*shifty eyes* ohohoho ?

6. Etteya-sama says:

it’s just today that i got curious about this manga so took a peek and started reading it. it was so good!!! i love it! kyaaa~~! <3 thank you thank you! now, i can't wait to read the next chapter!^o^

7. riya says:

Thank you so much! The previous chapter was such a cliffhanger that I’ve really been anxiously awaiting this new chapter! ^^

8. claymore says:

yea finally!!!! i’ve been waiting to see this chapter!

thanks so much for the release! now i can’t wait for the next one o_o