Barajou ch. 16 and SLH ch. 6… A DAY LATE!

404. They do NOT got the beat.

Ho ho ho ho. Heh.

Aw, I got nothin’.

Anyway, Melly and I got caught up with yard work for pretty much the entirety of yesterday, so neither of us were able to post the day’s releases. BUT NOW WE GOT ‘EM. This one’s for you, Shouoto fans.

FIRST UP, SLH. This is the one where literally half the team (and everyone working on it, har har) flipped their shit cheering for Hiyoki. WHY!? Read it and find out! Thanks to Shae and Shinigami for editing, Zippy for typesetting, and Melfra and Clover as always for catching all my derk-ups. (har har) AND special thanks to Dynamint at LJ for helping me understand Yamashina’s hellacious equation.
Download/Read S.L.H. Room #6 online

And here’s a guest credits page by Clover, and HOGOD THAT’S THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER–KALSKDJF;LAKSJDF;

And this chapter of Barajou should tell you why the two new members of the cast and crew AREN’T members of the harem. Oh, wait. That comes next chapter. BAH, THIS IS CLOSE ENOUGH. Anyway! Thanks to Shinigami for editing (lawl, again), Baki for typesetting, HUGE props to Zippy for helping me finish up in time for the deadline (even though we didn’t make it anyway OTL), and Melly and Clover for pointing out my shortcomings. DERP DERP

Download/Read Barajou no Kiss ch. 16 – The Fake Rose online

And that’s it for next week. STAY TUNED NEXT TIME FOR GORE! I hope.

10 thoughts on “Barajou ch. 16 and SLH ch. 6… A DAY LATE!

1. Conzilla says:

I’ve forever been a silent lurker, but I just wanted to drop a thank you for all that you guys do. So thank you so so soooo much! I legitimately check this site like it’s my crack, and then feel stupid when I realize it’s not Monday. You guys have refashioned Monday for me. It is no longer a day I despise, rather it has become a new Christmas. So thank you for that as well. (:

2. Frut says:

I’ve just wanted to say, Thank you SO much for working so hard for us~! (I don’t think you guys get enough credit, at any rate. <3<3)

You guys do an amazing job with all the manga~ It's admirable actually. <3<3

Though I have a question~ Why reference Tenjoh Tenge and not Death Note for that "Capoeira" note? XD (L and Naomi both do it, as well as Bob. :))
    Lord knows Tenjoh needs to get more recognition, but it is VIOLENT. XD;;;

Lord knows Tenjoh needs to get more recognition, but it is VIOLENT. XD;;;

Thank you for the super nice comment! This stuff fuels us. xD Thanks for the support!

Copoeira is a style that’s rapidly gaining popularity in a lot of different circles [citation needed, lol], so I wouldn’t be surprised if there were dozens of other examples I missed! I’ve heard there are a couple of characters in One Piece that used it too, but that’s all second-hand information to me.

(And hey! I like my fighting anime/manga violent! And what better source to site for a fighting move than a fighting manga? =P)

4. joasakura says:

yay! more barajou no kiss <3 thank you guys so much for your hard work!!!

that's one jones down. looking forward to more Datenroku, too <3<3

5. bittersins says:

oh, thank you thank you thank you! I’ve been waiting for what feels like forever for these two to be updated because I love them so much haha! I really appreciate everything you guys do with both SLH and barajou no kiss and I hope you continue <3 <3 Thanks again! <3<3<3<3

6. Domino5 says:

Hi! Thanks for the last chapter of SLH!
    But I wanted to tell you guys one more thing… “Trs bien” doesn’t sound right (in fact it doesn’t mean anything there…) “Trs bonne” would have been much more better!
    If you need help feel free to ask! :)

Hi! Thanks for the last chapter of SLH!
    If you need help feel free to ask! :)

Lawl, I knew I should have gotten a second opinion before I settled on that. xD Thanks for the correction! I’ll get started on a v2. =3