SLH ch. 05, Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku ch. 20

Uh oh.

Yet another late-night-ish release from us lazy bastards. Gawrsh. Hey, at least these deadlines keep us accountable! I kinda wanted to churn out a chapter of Mebius for this week’s release, but, well…. I guess that’s gonna have to wait for next time.

First up, new chapter of Datenroku! This one is RELENTLESS. So many revelations this time around, some we could have guessed, others perhaps not so much. One thing’s for sure, the scene between Rei and Gendou in this chapter is so bitterly climactic and emotionally charged that it’s made my favorite scene of the series. Read it and you’ll see why. Props to RainStride, as always, for his editing, and Melfra at QC.
Read/Download chapter 20 of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Gakuen Datenroku

And finally, a new chapter of SLH! And considering it’s published in a bi-monthly magazine, a month between releases is half the wait time the Japanese fans had, so remember that the next time you complain about how long it’s taking us to churn the next chapter out, ye impatient leeches. =P This chapter has been brought to you by Melfra putting Editing AND QC duty, ZippyZippy and MagmaStorm typesetting, and Clover (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLO!!!) unleashing her mad l337 proofing skillz.
Download chapter 05 of S.L.H

Only two chapters left of Datenroku… Wow, I’m getting goosebumps.

BTW, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BECAUSE HAVING MORE FOLLOWERS MAKES OUR E-PEEN BIGGER.

13 thoughts on “SLH ch. 05, Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku ch. 20

1. Haesslich says:

I guess Gendo’s always an asshole… except in Ikari Shinji Raising Project, where he’s a weird mother. :D

2. mogiks says:

thanks for your hard work guys!! i just started reading SLH the other day so i’m ecstatic another release is out so soon. keep up the good work ^^

3. Miwa Matsuo says:

~Arigato desu~ I love Shouoto Aya’s work on both Barajou No Kiss and SLH! Oh, I probably should be asking this on the other post, but here’s a question for ya: when you say the release schedule is every monday, does that mean that regardless of series, something (unless no new work came out) will be out every monday, but no other day? Thank you Melfra, ZippyZippy, MagmaStorm, Clover and Rebmastu for all that you guys do for Barajou No Kiss and SLH ~desu~ Ja ne!

Yup, that’s correct! If we’re going to release anything at all for the week, it’ll be on Monday.

5. Miwa Matsuo says:

Okay, thank you so much ~desu~ for everything! Now Mondays will be less bleak (despite the gloomy weather in my area… ugh) ~desu~ Again, thank you guys soooo much!

6. Tabris says:

Woah. Shinji took THAT news really well, didn’t he :O (Not being sarcastic) But what do you think happened to Rei..?

Good question… But something tells me Gendou’s probably a decent shot, especially at point-blank. D’=