Eva: Gakuen Datenroku 17 & Barajou no Kiss vol 1 (HQ redo)

Look! You scared Shinji! Well… Okay, we know that’s not hard, but still.

First off, can we all just pretend we released this on Friday? Because (GASP!) Turtle Paradise is moving to a release schedule! (Good god, it only took us two years.) Expect new releases of WHATEVER THE HELL WE PLAN ON RELEASING every Friday! What time? Psht… Don’t give us that much credit as forward-thinking individuals. We ain’t smart folk, no siree. ANYWAY! BREAK DOWN OF RELEASES!

First we have chapter 17 (GASP) of Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku! I know, I know… Took us long enough, right? But it’s out now! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? That’s what I thought. Enjoy it, Eva-geeks. Editing brought to you by Rainstride, friend to forest-dwellers everywhere.

Download Neon Genesis Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku vol.4 ch.17

Second we have the promised HQ re-release of volume 1 (specifically, chapters 1 and 2) of Barajou! I’ve gone through and touched up a lot of the dialogue and corrected some translations for the entire first volume (including Anis’s name), so if you haven’t done it recently, maybe now’s a good time to re-visit it? Besides, volume one’s easily the best of them all. (Or maybe tied with volume 2?) Editing by the multi-talented Melfra, who also runs a mean scanning bed. Yes, she will fark your shite up, don’t even.

Download Barajou no Kiss chapters 1-5 (v2)

The new chapters haven’t been uploaded yet, because Melly and I want to bust some ass on WoW. In the meantime, ENJOY~

(Also, Follow us on Twitter! Uh, and… Please consider donating to the server fund? =D)

EDIT: Now uploaded to the reader!

11 thoughts on “Eva: Gakuen Datenroku 17 & Barajou no Kiss vol 1 (HQ redo)

1. MANGO says:

WOW!!! AS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT?

What server and race/class :)

I use to play but I quit to do scanlation … either way both takes up so much time hehe ^^

WOW!!! AS IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT?

What server and race/class :)

Lawl, right? Undead warrior just starting out on Eldre’Thalas – name’s Lamier. xD (LOOK ME UP, HAW HAW. If I ever get on tonight OTL)

Juggling the two’s kinda hard, huh… Heh heh heh.

3. MANGO says:

Juggling the two’s kinda hard, huh… Heh heh heh.

OMG I HATE UNDEAD!!! not you but I was a human warlock on shadow hands and I use to get pound my undead since they have a special ability against warlocks or something like that. I use to raid and get boss drops and rarely fought with hordes since you had to be like really good to mess with the other race haha ^^ I quit because I was losing so much weight and turning into a skeleton from not eatting and playing all day and night haha ^^ Hence I quit and now I’m here addicted to manga reading >___< one addiction after another.

WOW is so much fun! Sometimes I'm really tempted to reinstall :)

it's not fun until you hit the highest level and right now it's level 80 still. I quit since 2008 but my friend still plays … this is his character http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Eggcellent

once you hit 80 oh man kiss your life goodbye lol ^^

4. yaku says:

Hey guys thank you so much for your work and dedication! just remember for every annoying person out there whining to you for releases there are another 50 who support you silently. As a previous scanner/editor/typesetter for scanlations, I know how damn hard and time consuming it can get, so thanks for sharing all these titles with us!

5. B1 says:

1. Big thanks for the Eva chapter
    2. Good luck with the schedule thingy. I just hope that putting a schedule to things doesn’t take away from the enjoyment you get from scanlating – I’m just glad to read what you release – it doesn’t matter when.

1. Big thanks for the Eva chapter

D’aw, thanks. =D I usually work well with deadlines, myself, and this’ll at least make us take on a little bit of accountability, which is something we’ve been lacking in the past. (That and I hate irregular releases lawl)

XD im just waiting for slayers lol (that came off rude not funny huh T.T)

Worry not, we’ve got some in the works! (And I forgive you. xP)

7. Milktea says:

omg i think i got the best heart attack in my life.
    i’ll be looking forward to birdcage manor, stray love hearts, and barajou no kiss! i’m a sucker for romance manga <3

and i have to say, this is the only site i have seen with so much work into making viewers out there completely satisfied.

8. Benji-Prise says:

Well, simply thanks for your translation and edition: Go Turtles, Go…!!!!!!!!!!!!

AW…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!