Barajou no Kiss vol3 ch12

The knights in full regalia! Yes. I approve of this sort of fanservice.

Just in the nick of time, we bring you the newest chapter of Barajou! Hey, it counts as long as it’s before midnight, right? Right. Anywho, Shouoto decides to be merciful and finally explains the plot to us ignorant masses. I expect this to turn into an RPG Harem in little to no time at all. HELL. YEAH. Thousand Arms, anyone? Well, no… I’m sure other games have done it before, and done it better.

Ooops. Rambling!

Download Barajou no Kiss chapter 12: Carbonation and Delicacy

BTW, sorry about the delay on the twelve days event! We’ll pick it back up tomorrow and work the missing books in sometime before Christmas. AREN’T YOU EXCITED?

10 thoughts on “Barajou no Kiss vol3 ch12

1. Scarlet says:

I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your hard work and getting up this chapter. I really love this manga and you guys are so awesome for makin it happen. I support you guys through and through and I’m super excited about this manga. ehhh!!! ^^

2. LynkzKross says:

My first time visiting the site and i see a Thousand Arms reference. I am officially a Turtle Paradise fanboy. Thanks for the release! ^_^
    I hope the RPG’s done by ATLUS. ^^

3. Cyberlina says:

Your excellent english make the story so delicious. i take lots of pleasure in reading the puns that you try so hard to translate esp. the queerness of the white rose haha. It is so cool of you guys!
    thank you <333!

4. Nevar says:

Thank you so much for your hard work, I agree with Cyberlina. You guys do an excellent job translating especially when it comes to puns, you guys do a wonderful job of translating it so that we can understand it and still have a good laugh without losing it’s original meaning.

I do have a question, do you know how often the author of the manga releases a volume? I was just curious and I thought you might know since you translate it.

Thank you guys for the super-nice comments! As translator, I feel a little vindicated that the jokes still come through despite changing the story into a different language. ♥

Good question! Release dates can be kind of tricky to figure out since the dates have more to do with the number of pages in a volume than the number of chapters. Usually, though, you’ll look at between four and six months for a volume release, more if the page count per chapter is low, less if it’s higher. On that note, volume four is scheduled to be released February 26th, so that’s one thing to mark your calenders for. =D

I hope the RPG’s done by ATLUS. ^^

VICTORY! Oh, Atlus. UNNNFFFFFF.

7. Aka_Kaze says:

Thank you so much for these realese and the others too.
    There is no team who trads Barajou ni Kiss in french but I’m really happy that you trads it.
    So I’m really excited !!!!
    P.S : Sorry if I speak bad ^.^’