Barajou no Kiss v2ch6

Anise has an announcement to make! Oh, who are we kidding… She just wants to look for her choker again!

First off, sorry about the delay, all! I know I said I’d have this chapter out, what, the day before yesterday, but…. Well, it’s jam-packed with extras, so we had to make extra-‘specially sure everything was up to snuff. That said, go download and enjoy!

Download Barajou no Kiss Punishment 06 – To Whom does the Weekend Belong!?

Also, I’ll take this opportunity to remind everyone that we’re releasing new chapters (of Barajou) once a month to keep steady with the volume releases. (There’s no way we’re subjecting a pretty series like this to cruddy magazine scans!) Expect new chapters to be released the 21st of every month! (and go ahead and hold us to that – don’t forget to mark your calendars.)

12 thoughts on “Barajou no Kiss v2ch6

1. mango says:

YEA!!! You are damn right about those crummy mag scans!!!! They are such a turn off sometimes if not done right! I love you guys and your HQ book scans<3 Anyways this means you guys might have more time to put out some new stuff like .. SLH or The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor *wink wink/hint hint* Haha thanks for the hard work!

2. Rin says:

Thank you so much for your hard work and this chapter. Just before I was about to shut down the computer, I checked Baka Manga Updates and saw that Barajou no Kiss was out. Can’t wait till the next release(I will wait paitiently, don’t worry).

3. kate says:

man, i love this series! thank you for taking this up! please continue your good deed ’cause you’re making a lot of people happy (like me). :D

i will be looking forward to more chapters of barajou no kiss from you and you guys only…

4. Kemm says:

Thank you very much for the release.

PS. I know this doesn’t belong here, but I couldn’t (literally couldn’t, there was an “Server not found” error) access to the site recently and I want my question (if possible) to be answered:
    the two people who appear in the epilogue of Evolution-R are the same pair of Hourglass of Falces and the novel The Cursed Sword of Bezeld, aren’t they?

Thank you very much for the release.

Not a prob, I’ll see your question wherever you post it, anyway. And yes, you’re right on about the characters, (Luke and Millena though I wonder if Falces might have decreased the impact of those two suddenly appearing in a canon form like that…

To address your other problem, we’ve been having a lot of downtime errors lately (which is the error you found when you tried to access the site), which we’re trying to address with our provider. Hopefully we’ll have a resolution to this problem in the near future. Thanks for being patient with us.

6. Kemm says:

Strangely, even with the downtime, I could still dl the releases from the page, lol. (I only needed the historial and change the name of the release, strangely it worked).