Slayers Knight of Aqua Lord ch. 16

aqualordch16
MY GOD, *********, WHY ARE YOU SO FABULOUS (Name censored for SPOILERS, LAWL)

And here we finally wrap up volume 3 of Aqua Lord! God, took us long enough. I mean, who needs to take an entire week to……

Wait.

A week? This took us a week to do?

Oh…. my God.

Excuse me while I go hide in a corner, bemoaning my lack of a social life.

Download Slayers Knight of Aqua Lord ch. 16 + Vol. 3

On that other hand, I’m pretty friggin’ proud of myself right now. Yeeeep.

13 thoughts on “Slayers Knight of Aqua Lord ch. 16

OH RIKSFALTO YOU ARE MY FREAKING HERO.

I MEAN, OMG

“OH HAI I SEE YOU HAS A SWORD” SO SHE PUNCHES HIS ARM OFF. PUNCHES HIS ARM OFF

2. clowangel says:

Wow, thank you so much! You even sacrificed your social life for us fans. =) I never expected you guys to release chapter after chapter in such quick succession. Kudos to you!

3. Wesley says:

OMG! The Darklord herself couldn’t have beat that entrance! And a General that doesn’t sculk around playing pranks! Could there be such a thing!?

in comparison with Xelloss, how strong is she?

That’s a good question, actually, and extremely difficult to answer. ^^; We can say that Xelloss is the most powerful of all the priests and generals of the Mazoku-Lords (individually) because Zelas Metallium combined her magical reserves and instead of splitting that power into both a priest and a general individually, poured all of that energy into a single entity, Xelloss.

The difference now is that while we’ve seen Riksfalto and know that she is Deep Sea Dolphin’s general, we don’t know if Deep Sea made a priest in addition to her, though it has been rumored that the title belongs to Hureika. The latter fact is never explicitly stated in Aqua Lord, though it is heavily implied, even starting with the first chapter of volume 4.

Short answer: Yeah, Xelloss could probably wipe the floor with her, as long as another general or priest wasn’t there to even the odds. I’ll bet she could give him a run for his money, though.

5. Henry says:

i dont know about that… just finished watching slayers evolution-R, and xellos looked pretty weak at the end. This general on the other hand just shouts and effectively neutralizes lina’s dragon slave, well thank you so much for the scanlations.

6. Tom the Mighty says:

Ah, but remember that the Anime, Books, Manga and Videogames are all separate continuities, and in the Book/Manga-verse Xellos is pretty much a limb-rending, head-popping-off psychopath with little qualms about using his full power and NOT at all afraid to let everyone know how powerful he truly is (once he was revealed to be a demon at least.). The Anime is, well, a bit more reserved when it comes to how powerful demons are for some reason.
    At least that is the impression I get.

7. ohohohohoho says:

I don’t see what was weak about him. He took on a direct attack from Shabranigdo and lived. That’s impressive in itself since according to the mazoku hierarchy he’d have no hope of hurting Shab–even a 1/7 ghost form of him.

8. Tom the Mighty says:

Yeah, what he said.

9. gokudomatic says:

I remember that Gourry also took a direct hit, twice, and survived with just some scratches.

this means : Gourry(mere human) > Xelloss(one of the strongest mazoku)