Slayers Evolution-R ch. 03

evolution3
Surely no single chapter can contain such epicness!?

Aaaand the next chapter is out! This brings us current with Dragon Age’s releases (the newest issue was only released last week) so we’ve unfortunately got another month to wait for the next chapter. WOES. HOWEVER, THIS CHAPTER IS EPIC IN OH SO MANY WAYS.

Download Slayers Evolution-R chapter 03 – The Demon Lord (Ma-Oh)

10 thoughts on “Slayers Evolution-R ch. 03

1. VilleFIN says:

Epic? Epic!? Epic!! My Ass! There is no word to describe THIS! I read it half an hour ago and I cant stop shaking from excitement!!

How the F*** am I supposed to sleep the next week? Im going to be running up the walls!!!

Awesome!!! I-I-I cant put it into words! What would we do without you guys?!

2. VilleFIN says:

Wait! Month? Ok I mingth just kill myself now I cant wait for a month!!

Why must the little pastrys Always be the best ones?!

I NEED THE NEW CHAPTER, TOO D=

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ;____; Really, REALLY bad!

REALLY bad!

AAAHHHHH THIS WAIT MIGHT KILL ME

(It’s fun to fanboy over series I’m doing, too. Huh.)

4. LMerle says:

Hi, I know this comment is off-topic but I couldn’t find a better place to submit it. So, I’ve been browsing your site/blog and noticed there is no link to the homepage under navigation. I think you should really consider adding one.

Btw, nice work releasing Gakuen Datenroku. Are you up to date with the japanese release or can we expect some more chapters before the next Asuka arrives?

Posting here’s just as good as posting anywhere else around here, since everything gets emailed back to me anyway. xD If you’re talking about a “home” button, so to speak, that takes you back to the index page, just click on the header. =3 We have that linked back to the main page.

And I’m still a little behind on Datenroku, actually. xD I’m working on a chapter right now, and there’s still another after that that I have to do. THEN comes the next issue of Asuka. I know, I know, I’m such a lazy bugger. xD Frankly, I’ve been prioritizing Slayers Evolution because of its epicness – everything else has been on the backburner a bit, but I should have a few more releases of other, unrelated stuffs before the month’s out. (Yes, that includes Datenroku. xP)

6. Flora says:

AAAAAHHH, WHY DID I GET STARTED READING THE NEW SERIES!? I could have just waited until the entire thing was translated, but no, I am such a greedy fangirl. Now I shall be in agony for the next month waiting to see what happens! x_x (Still, though, it’s awesome.)

…in the meantime, er, while you’re awaiting part 4, would it be too much to ask for moar Aqualord plz? I’ve been reading it for a while, and was thinking of dropping a note to mention I was enjoying it just before I decided to download Evolution-R. I know the last part didn’t end on a nasty cliffhangery note or anything, but, um, the premise has me really interested, and I just wanted to let you know I really appreciated that someone was finally translating it.

7. Michiruchan says:

Yes I agree “Epic” can’t possibly describe this chapter..WHY MUST THE AUTHOR LEAVE US IN SUCH A CLIFFIE?! Heh at least it’ll be out soon *-*. GYAAAAA BUT STILL I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONGGGGGGGGG! (Goes berserk and starts to destroy things) MOARRRRRRRR.