Translator role-call!

Hello all, hoping everyone enjoyed our releases the other day! We’re interested in doing link exchanges with the groups translating our releases into different languages, so if you know of any groups, or better yet, are a member of one of these groups, please reply to this post with your group name and url, along with the series you’re translating! If you have buttons (200×60 preferred!), that’s even better =3

(button love~ )

Melfra on EmailMelfra on TumblrMelfra on Twitter
Melfra
Professional Site-Destroyer.

When not ruining everything (including books), takes care of scanning, QC, and sometimes cleaning duties. That includes dishes. Rebmastu is a slob. Email or hit me up on twitter if things start looking weird around here!

9 thoughts on “Translator role-call!

1. E-chan says:

Hi! Thank you for your translations. I’m Slayers fan from Russia and I’ve got my Slayers site. I havn’t translated any of your releases, but I really would like to translate KOA to Russian if you give me a permission to use your scans.

I’m perfectly fine with you translating KoA into Russian, however, you must use your own raws. I purchased my copies of the books, ripped them apart, and prepared them on the computer for my own use; I believe that other groups should do the same. I allow other groups to translate our scripts into other languages, hopefully it being understood that they are to find their own copies of the raws and do their own cleaning work.

(If some other groups are just type-setting over our raws, it is without my knowledge and without my consent.)

3. Sesshmaru says:

Hi there ! ^^

I’m french and I really want to translate the doujins that you’re doing for my website. Since I didn’t have any response to my post in your faq, obviously I didn’t touch anything for the moment.
    But I see with your answer to E-chan that you’re not agree to let us use your scans. It’s sad (since it’s not very easy to find doujins in general here or pretty expensive to import some y_y) but understandable.
    Anyway I suppose that means it’s ok to use your trans if we find some scans by ourselves, isn’t it ?

In any case, thanks for your hard work ^^

Bye ;)

Hi there ! ^^

In any case, thanks for your hard work ^^

Bye ;)

Sorry, should have clarified. Doujinshi are the only exceptions we’re willing to make, since they’re very limited in number and can be very expensive, whereas most manga are still in production and relatively easy to find. (And if you want to translate our doujinshi in other languages, go right ahead. ^^ I must not have seen your comment, ahaha.)

5. Sesshmaru says:

Oh thank you very much! ^^
    Those CCS and FF7 are so nice I’m happy to be able to propose them at french fans /
    (I’m also asking suppis_tenchi about her CCS raws).

By the way that’s right Slayers for exemple are indeed available in France so no problem about that ^^”

And since it’s what you asked at the beginning, informations about my group :
    name => Doujin no Sekai
    url => http://www.doujin-no-sekai.fr
    a button ^^ =>
    or
    Feel free to use it and to resize it like you want ;)

And if you have yourself one that we can use please tell me ^^
    Anyhow we’ll credit you in the files, the page of the project and in our links page.

Bye !

ps: just in case, you can contact me here spidey07@hotmail.fr

6. Samvise85 says:

Hello! You can find some spanish scans of KOA at the site http://www.animextremist.com/mangas8.htm I use these for my translation (directly from spanish
    sigh). However you can find some more with eMule.
    I’m from the italian group RedRibbon (shortly we’ll join to OtakuTrad) and even if I don’t use your scans for KOA, I follow your project and I like them a lot!

7. E-chan says:

sigh). However you can find some more with eMule.

Thank you, I’ve already did this a few days ago and really found raw scans in eMule.
    to rebmastu
    I understand why you don’t want other groups to use your scans. I know that you spent a lot of time and money for them. But it’s really troublesome to buy a manga in Russia – that’s why I was looking for raws in the web. And now – when I luckily found those raws – I can do a translation using your scripts (if it still Ok with you). Then when I will do it I’ll let you know.

And since it’s what you asked at the beginning, informations about my group :
    name => Doujin no Sekai
    url => http://www.doujin-no-sekai.fr
    a button ^^ =>
    or
    Feel free to use it and to resize it like you want ;)

Thank you for adding your URL! But when I said buttons, I meant the 200×60 type =D Do you have anything like that? (I should have specified in the beginning, my apologies!)