Knight of Aqualord ch. 02!

Back to its roots!
This is, of course, what we love most about Slayers!

Maybe this is my fastest release ever…. but that’s just because Tommy Ohtsuka is AWESOME. Believe you me, if I had the next issue of Dragon Age, Revolution’d be coming out just as quickly! Enough chat, go download!

Download Chapter 02

I’m considering doing a few other Slayers projects… so go ahead and comment here if you have anything you’d like to see translated. =3

14 thoughts on “Knight of Aqualord ch. 02!

1. sherry says:

Thank you so much!
    As for the other Slayers projects… The last volume of the Super-Explosive Demon Story ;_; …?

2. megafan999 says:

Yay! It would be great if you could scanlate other Slayers manga :P I’ve only read the one with 8 volumes (published here in Mexico).

3. rt0 says:

I think it would be great if you guys pick Future once is out, are you gonna work on Choubaku? I heard someone else was picking the project, but I’m not sure.

4. kirin says:

thanks for the chapter! as for other…i would love to see the novel traslated..i even have the scans if you need it

Okay! General consensus is that a LOT of you want to see Super Explosive vol. 8! In that case, I’ll definitely be putting that on my to-do list.

Slayers Future… Well, that’s a surprise. =P

(As for the novels, I’ll have to give it a little thought. That sounds like it would be a fairly time-intensive project…)

Thanks for all the suggestions!

6. SD says:

I think the Slayers Premium Plus One manga isn’t scanlated (It’s a short story about the romance between that one girl from Slayers Premium and the wise Octopus)

Out of the untranslated Slayers-related stuff, there’s Maburaho vs Slayers as well, at any rate, I’m quite happy with you guys scanlating Revolution and Aqualord, keep up the great work.

7. Revamp says:

I’d personally like to see the original manga put out in 15 volumes, rather than just the 8. the problem with it of course would be that tokyo pop licensed it, and they’re notourously unforgiving of scanlators…

8. SD says:

15 volumes? You’re thinking about the Novels.

Choubaku is originally 8 volumes, then Special is four, Premium and medievil Mayhem are both just one and Aqualord is six, I think.